• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Update: $500 Order on My PWS + Familiar Name Discovery!

If people would only call up!! I've had people order on my website... and they end up paying extra shipping...when I could have added it to a show... Or they are a couple dollars shy of a free gift...or...I whore my website out there everywhere I go - I have my web info on everything (except my car magnets -- need to get them redone soon)This is a "shop online" lead. People can order products directly from your website without having to contact you.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Ok - I was thrilled last month with the $300+ order on my pws...well I just went to my shipment trackr to try & see when my sellathon stuff would arrive and there was a new order from my PWS...

for....

get this...

$500!!!!!!!

The name rings a bell - I need to dig thru my contacts and see who she is and why the name is familiar.

You lucky bum..do you get commission individual orders like that?

That's great. I haven't got any hits on my pws yet. I guess I need to push it more. I do have 2 large bridal showers coming up. So I think it will get looked at more then.

Jilleysue said:

Of course!!!

That's awesome!!!! I would have probably wet my pants if I had found either one of those orders on my site! I have only ever had one order for like $30! And I was psyched about it :)

WOW! Where are you finding these people? Or where are they finding you? Awesome!

Oh, forgot to ask....was this order as strange as the last one?

pamperedlinda said:
Oh, forgot to ask....was this order as strange as the last one?

This was a much more normal order -- som estones & racks, some spatilas and scoops and measuring tools and things...I looked her up in my contacts and can't find her -- but I know that the name rings a bell!

Jilleysue said:

Heck yeah!!

MAN...I want one!!!!

I guess those are just one of the perks of being a director- lucky you!

Now...if she had CALLED you up... you would have given her $90 if free products... 2 half-price items...25% off anything else... a piece of cookware at 60% off...and 10% off for a full year...

RIght...

Sorry ...this goes back to another thread... about individual orders counting as shows...

anyway...

If people would only call up!! I've had people order on my website... and they end up paying extra shipping...when I could have added it to a show...
OR they are a couple dollars shy of a free gift...

THAT JUST PLAIN ROCKS FOR YOU!!!!!
Congrats!!

Yup..but I know people as dumb as it sounds that would just rather pay more and not deal with the party and all that. Rather just order out right. I don't get it, but they do. Who knows.

I wish someone would just order form mine $30 or $300!!!! Oh well, I may jsut cancel it if it does not start getting used soon.

Wow, I was excited the other day when I got a $192 order, which was a "Shop Online" lead. I was PSYCHED about that!! But, wow, $500 would have knocked me on my you-know-what!!!

Congrats!!

Congrats! That is incredible!! Are you sure you are not paying people to order from your site?? LOL!

BTW- I got the postcards, thanks! And I love your handwriting! It was the first thing I noticed...

pamperedbecky said:
Wow, I was excited the other day when I got a $192 order, which was a "Shop Online" lead. I was PSYCHED about that!! But, wow, $500 would have knocked me on my you-know-what!!!

Congrats!!
$192 is nothing to throw out the window Becky, that is awesome for you!

AWESOME!

Did you ever find out what that person was going to do with all the stuff on that other order?

Wow....congrats Carolyn!!

Congrats Carolyn!! That's awesome!!!

A girl in my cluster had an $1100 order for a fundraiser at Christmas time! I was just as excited for her as she was!;)

gilliandanielle said:
Congrats! That is incredible!! Are you sure you are not paying people to order from your site?? LOL!

BTW- I got the postcards, thanks! And I love your handwriting! It was the first thing I noticed...

My handwriting?! ICKY but thanks! LOL
Glad the PCs got there safely.

I whore my website out there everywhere I go - I have my web info on everything (except my car magnets -- need to get them redone soon)

Tara1021 said:
AWESOME!

Did you ever find out what that person was going to do with all the stuff on that other order?

No - I haven't she is booked for a February show adn I am just waiting for her guest list. Once we have the show I am going to ask her - LOL

heat123 said:
$192 is nothing to throw out the window Becky, that is awesome for you!
Thanks!! I was thrilled! It really helped me this month since it's been S L O W.

pamperedbecky said:

Congrats!!
What is this "shop online" lead you speak of? I need to know of this...lol

shop online is when people who want to buy are sent to a directors site!

My director had somebody order $4.50 worth of product. that's right, she paid more in shipping that the product was worth!! i just dont get it!

Did you..
dannyzmom said:
This was a much more normal order -- som estones & racks, some spatilas and scoops and measuring tools and things...I looked her up in my contacts and can't find her -- but I know that the name rings a bell!
look her up under the total items sold report? I use this all of the time because I don't save every customer to my contact list (only after 2 or 3 orders).

Gotta love those orders!!! :D

HI-FIVE BABY!
That is awesome!!!!!

That is SOOO cool! Someone is really looking out for you!!

THAT IS AWESOME:D :D I need to find some customers like that...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Way to go Carolyn! It is very encouraging!

So happy for you, Carolyn!!! What a HUGE order!!! This is one of many great perks of being a Director.:D I know in November my online sales were close to $900 and this month I have had 2 small orders and one that was $137! :) :)
Keep working your business and every minute you put into it, will pay off!
Ann

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom