• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Even Though I'm Not Qualified Yet...

You can usually tell who was personally recruited by looking at their website or social media profiles.
SilverCeladon
Can I still earn the free products between 3/15 and 4/15? I have three shows scheduled between there-I'll be qualified before the end of March.

Yes, ma'am, you sure can! Go girl!

The three major things that happen when you qualify is you can have Wedding Registries, Individual Orders on your website and you and your recruiter each get 2000 trip points!

Great to know! Thanks so much!

I am going to hijack your thread for a second-

Do I get any points when my recruit's recruit qualifies? Does she count as one of my five when she is qualified?

Gil,

You do not get the points, the recruiter does.

She does not count as one of your five to ATTAIN directorship, but does count as one of your five to MAINTAIN directorship.

You only get points when someone you personally recruited qualifies, when you promote, or when you promote someone underneath you. However, if you are a director and promote a director underneath you with no director in between, you get the promotion points. The five to become a director have to be personally recruited. Once you become a director, you just have to have 5 active in your first line - it doesn't matter who recruits them.

We've gotten so far from the original question, but what is the first line? I guess I misunderstood. Someone you recruit is your first line. But someone THEY recruit is still your first line? :confused:

Thanks ladies! I know she wouldn't count as one of my five to become director but was pretty sure she would count to stay a director...bummer about the points! I am addicted to adding 2000 points to my total!!

About the lines- I was always under the impression that people you personally recruited were your first line, people they recruited are your second line. The second line still counts as the 5 for directorship maintenance because they are part of your team...

Oh thanks Gillian. I'll bet that's what Kate meant - not that they were first line, but that they counted toward directorship.COOL!

Actually--people that your recruits recruit are counted as your first line until they promote to director--then they become your second line, etc.

so gill, say you have a recruit named sandy and she recruits debbie, then they both are your first line until sandy promotes to director, then they split out.

make sense?

cmdtrgd said:
The three major things that happen when you qualify is you can have Wedding Registries, Individual Orders on your website and you and your recruiter each get 2000 trip points!

WOW! Hey thanks Kate! I didn't realize I got 2000 extra points! How AWESOME!!

ange13 said:
Actually--people that your recruits recruit are counted as your first line until they promote to director--then they become your second line, etc.

so gill, say you have a recruit named sandy and she recruits debbie, then they both are your first line until sandy promotes to director, then they split out.

make sense?
Ahhh- I didn't know that but it makes sense! How do I tell who was personally recruited? I still remember now obviously but when I have a huge team is there a way to distiguish who was personally recruited? I guess by that point I wouldn't have to worry!

Related to Even Though I'm Not Qualified Yet...

1. What does the phrase "Even Though I'm Not Qualified Yet..." mean?

The phrase "Even Though I'm Not Qualified Yet..." is a way of acknowledging that you may not currently possess all the necessary skills or qualifications for a certain task or job, but you are willing to work hard and learn in order to become qualified.

2. How can I overcome the feeling of not being qualified for a job or task?

One way to overcome this feeling is to focus on your strengths and the skills you do have. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or seek out resources to improve your skills. Remember, everyone starts from somewhere and it's okay to not be qualified yet.

3. Is it okay to apply for a job even if I'm not fully qualified?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to apply for a job even if you don't meet all the qualifications. As long as you are willing to learn and work hard, you have the potential to be successful in the role.

4. How can I show that I am still a good fit for a job even if I'm not qualified yet?

You can demonstrate your enthusiasm and willingness to learn by highlighting relevant transferable skills or experiences, and by expressing your eagerness to take on new challenges and grow in the role.

5. What are some steps I can take to become qualified for a job?

You can take courses, attend workshops or seminars, seek out mentors or experts in the field, and gain hands-on experience through internships or volunteer opportunities. It's also important to continuously learn and improve your skills even after you become qualified.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
andrealynne719
  • koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima
  • wadesgirl