• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Error: Show Already Exists on Server

In summary, the individual order for this customer was not properly submitted and now they may have to call HO on Wednesday to ask for tech support to try and figure out what is going on.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
What in the WORLD does this mean? I'm trying to submit my last individual order that a friend just called in. It will push me over the $1500 incentive and yet I keep getting this error every time I try to submit. I have not submitted it before and it still shows up as "ready" not as "submitted". Argh! :cry:

Did you put the show number in twice? That's the only thing I can think of.

That's the only thing I can think of too...a duplicate show number.

You may have to delete and recreate the order.

That's what I was thinking so I went back through all of my shows since being a consultant. It's not there. And it was an automatically generated show number. I'm stumped. I really hope I don't lose the incentive just because this won't submit tonight before midnight. :(

I was thinking of manually changing the show number or re-entering the order, but if it's already on the server, does that mean she will get charged double?

Better that and calling Wednesday to cancel a show than missing your incentive.

Okay...just went in and manually changed the number and it went through this time. Weird thing is--this same gal did an individual order about two weeks ago and now her past order isn't showing up in P3. I've been having other problems with P3 since the latest update. I wonder if that's what happened? Odd. Thanks, y'all!

LibrarianChef said:
Okay...just went in and manually changed the number and it went through this time. Weird thing is--this same gal did an individual order about two weeks ago and now her past order isn't showing up in P3. I've been having other problems with P3 since the latest update. I wonder if that's what happened? Odd. Thanks, y'all!

Save your file and call HO on Wednesday, ask for tech support and have the techs troubleshoot it for you. They can walk you through a diagnostic with P3 that will send your file to them so they can try and look and see what is going on. Better that then for it to keep happening to you or someone else. Be sure to let them know: 1. When it started, 2. What happened, and 3. What you've done since then to try and fit it (like manually changing the number).

Related to Error: Show Already Exists on Server

1. What does "Error: Show Already Exists on Server" mean?

This error message typically appears when trying to create a new show on the Pampered Chef server, but a show with the same name already exists.

2. Can I still proceed with the show even though I received this error message?

Yes, you can still proceed with the show. However, it's recommended to rename the show to avoid confusion with the existing one.

3. How do I rename the show to avoid the error message?

To rename the show, simply click on the "Edit" button next to the show name. Then, change the name to something unique and click "Save".

4. Will the existing show be affected if I rename the show?

No, renaming the show will not affect the existing show. It will only change the name of the new show that you are trying to create.

5. Can I delete the existing show to avoid the error message?

Yes, you can delete the existing show, but keep in mind that this will permanently remove all data and information associated with that show. It's recommended to rename the new show instead of deleting the existing one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
ivykeep