• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a Show - Error Message & No Date/Time Stamp

In summary, there could be various reasons for receiving an error message when submitting a show, such as an incomplete form, technical issues, or missing information. If you do not see a date/time stamp after submitting a show, it may be due to a technical issue. Changing the date and time of a submitted show is not possible, but the show can be cancelled and rescheduled. If an error message appears regarding incorrect host information, please verify the information and contact customer service for assistance. The host's information is required to submit a show and track host rewards. If you do not have the host's information, please reach out to customer service for help.
BC0625
Silver Member
I am attempting to submit a show and it keeps telling me that there is an error and that the show already exists on the server. . .I have tried more than once and still have not received a date/time stamp saying it was received. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.:confused:

Are you in PP or P3?

It's PamperedPartner Plus. . .Don't laugh - - -I am assuming that's P3.

HAHA! Just kidding, yes, that is P3.
Open up the show and click on the Summary Tab.
Under Commissionable Sales is Received by Home Office. Is there a date/time in that spot?

OK, I really needed this show to go tonight, because I am going out of town for a conference, so I went in and changed the show # ( I probably have really messed things up now), but, It went. . . .Now I have a date/time stamp and it was accepted. Thanks for your response,:)

You still might want to call HO in the morning to make sure that it didn't go twice! I was submitting earlier and it took about 20 seconds for the show to show 'success', which is a long time! Perhaps there is something going on at HO.
Good luck!

Related to Submitting a Show - Error Message & No Date/Time Stamp

1. Why am I receiving an error message when trying to submit a show?

There could be several reasons for receiving an error message when submitting a show. It could be due to an incomplete or incorrect form, technical issues, or missing required information. Please double check all the fields and make sure they are filled out correctly. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. I am not seeing a date/time stamp after submitting a show. What should I do?

If you do not see a date/time stamp after submitting a show, it could be due to a technical issue. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service for further assistance.

3. Can I change the date and time of a submitted show?

Unfortunately, once a show has been submitted, the date and time cannot be changed. However, you can cancel the show and reschedule it for a different date and time. Please note that this may affect the availability of products and host rewards.

4. I received an error message stating that the host's information is incorrect. What does this mean?

This error message indicates that the host's information, such as name or contact information, does not match our records. Please verify the information with the host and make sure it is entered correctly. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

5. Can I submit a show without a host's information?

No, the host's information is required in order to submit a show. This is necessary for tracking and awarding host rewards. If you do not have the host's information, please reach out to our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • JessicaM