• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Submitting Shows? Here's What You Need to Know | Submit a Show Now!

In summary, if you are having trouble submitting a show, check your internet connection and clear your browser's cache and cookies. If the problem persists, try using a different browser or device. If the website keeps crashing, it may be experiencing high traffic or technical difficulties. Shows must be submitted at least 24 hours before the scheduled date and a confirmation email will be sent upon successful submission. Changes can be made to a show before it is approved, but if already approved, contact customer service for assistance.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
anyone try to submit a show this morning yet. It will not allow me to submit. do you think it is due to the maintence to the website? I am not sure how those are related if at all... but for some reason i am trying to submit a show and it will not let me:yuck:

HO is performing maintenance until 12:30 today (that is probably central time) try again this afternoon.

The e-mail from ho that was also posted here on CS clearly noted we could not submit orders while the website was down:

Scheduled Web Site, PamperedPartner® and PamperedPartner® Maintenance

This site will be unavailable Sunday, January 20, 2008 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CT.

While we perform this maintenance The Pampered Chef® public Web site, Consultant's Corner, PamperedPartner® and PamperedPartner®Plus will not be available.

Personal Web Sites will be available for general access by hosts and guests, but customers will not be able to submit individual orders, Consultant Agreements or wedding registry purchases.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Related to Trouble Submitting Shows? Here's What You Need to Know | Submit a Show Now!

1. What should I do if I am having trouble submitting a show?

If you are having trouble submitting a show, the first thing to do is to check your internet connection and make sure it is stable. If the problem persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. You can also try using a different browser or device to see if that resolves the issue.

2. Why does the website keep crashing when I try to submit a show?

The website may be experiencing high traffic or technical difficulties, which can cause it to crash. Please try again at a later time or contact our customer service for assistance.

3. Can I submit a show that has already taken place?

No, shows must be submitted at least 24 hours before the scheduled date. This allows our system to properly track and credit the host for any sales made at the show.

4. How do I know if my show submission was successful?

After submitting a show, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your submission. If you do not receive this email, please contact our customer service to ensure your show was successfully submitted.

5. Can I make changes to a show I have already submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to a show that has not yet been approved by our team. Simply log into your account and go to the "My Shows" section to edit the show details. If the show has already been approved, please contact our customer service for assistance with any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies