• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble W/Pampered Chef Website And/Or Submitting Shows Today?

In summary, there could be various reasons for not being able to access the Pampered Chef website, such as internet connection issues or cache and cookie problems. To submit a show, log in to your account and click on "My Show" followed by "Submit Show" and enter the required information. If you encounter any difficulties, try using a different browser or device, or contact customer service for assistance. If the website is down, alternative methods will be provided for show submission. To track the status of a submitted show, log in to your account and click on "My Show" or contact customer service for updates.
pckrissy
Is anyone else experiencing problems? I have been on the website a few times earlier today, now when I try I get some error message about a plug in? and I can't submit my last show with P3...
Just curious if it is just me!

see another thread about this same topic. Evidently there's a snow storm in Chicago!

thanks, i saw the other post, meg and I must have been posting at the same time :)
I don't know how to delete this thread or I would do that...Hopefully the system will come back up sometime today!!

i was wondering the same thing. glad to know its not me!

Me too. I was trying to submit before I went out of town today because I don't know if I will be back in time to submit by cut off time.

It took me 2 hours and 47 minutes to FINALLY get my show submiitted....keep trying...and trying..and trying!

straitfan said:
see another thread about this same topic. Evidently there's a snow storm in Chicago!

Nope, no snow storm here. Servers are down and it has nothing to do with the weather.

i Just submmited one and at first id did not work but i tryed again and it went through.

HO had problems yesterday. They're extending the Nov. 30 deadline through midnight Dec. 1. If you have anything you want to count for December, do not submit it until Dec. 2.

Related to Trouble W/Pampered Chef Website And/Or Submitting Shows Today?

1. Why am I unable to access the Pampered Chef website?

There could be various reasons for not being able to access our website. Please check your internet connection and make sure it is stable. Clear your browser's cache and cookies and try accessing the website again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How do I submit a show on the Pampered Chef website?

To submit a show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Show" tab. From there, click on the "Submit Show" button and follow the prompts to enter the required information about your show. Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.

3. I am having trouble submitting my show today. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties submitting your show, please try using a different internet browser or device. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help troubleshoot the issue and ensure your show is submitted successfully.

4. Can I still submit a show if the Pampered Chef website is down?

If the website is down or experiencing technical difficulties, you may not be able to submit your show online. In this case, please reach out to our customer service team and they will provide alternative methods for submitting your show.

5. How can I track the status of my submitted show?

To track the status of your submitted show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Show" tab. From there, you will be able to see the status of your show submission and any updates or changes. You can also contact our customer service team for more information about your show's status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sassypip
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Karen Weber