• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a Show for Incentive: Understanding the Credit Policy and Procedures

In summary, if you have a tax exempt customer, you should check the box under "items" instead of changing the tax to zero. If you don't have a tax exempt customer, you should still check the box and change the tax to zero.
pampchefrhondab
do you get credit for the day it was submitted?

I have my last show going in today for the month. It is getting me to level 1 of the incentive, but I already know it will be put on hold. How? It is a non for profit group which I have changed the tax to zero. I will be faxing their certificate to HO, but the show will automatically go on hold. Forgot to mention - this is how I have to do it. I spoke to HO about it already.

I just don't want to lose my incentive due to this. I don't want to call HO for this since I know they are so busy (I forgot to ask them when I talked to them about submitting this show). I figured someone here would know:).

Thanks for any advice.

So long as you get it resolved in time, it will be fine.

Thanks Linda, but does it have to be resolved by the end of the day today or do they give me a few days? Sorry, I can't remember! I haven't had this happen before when I earned an incentive.

Thanks again,

When they alert you that the show is on hold, they'll give you a deadline for resolving it.

this is from the PC newswire that we received on Tuesday:

Resolve February Orders by March 3
All orders for the month of February must be resolved by 10 p.m. (CST) Tuesday, March 3 in order to receive commissions on March 9. Please track the status of your order on Consultant's Corner. If your orders need to be resolved, please contact the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF.

Thanks again. I'm submitting the show now and will fax the certificate when I get to the office. So hopefully it won't take that long to resolve.

I'm not as worried about when I get the commission as I am the incentive:)!

Just wanted to let others know if you have a tax exempt customer you check the box under items (it's at the very bottom after the total) instead of changing the tax to zero. I didn't even see the box so I thought others might not either. This doesn't come up very often.

The show does automatically get put on hold. PP Plus warned me about it before I submitted. Like I said before, hopefully they will get it resolved quick since I faxed the certificate. I hope so:)!

I just went through ALMOST the same thing. HO goes by the date you submitted your show, for incentives and bonus. Get ti resolved before the 3rd or it will be canceled and of course, no incentives earned.Just a word of caution. I talked to HO then told me I was all good to go and I called back a couple days later because it hadnt shipped or even been picked. Turns out it was STILL on hold (no one ever called or emailed me to tell me) because their "new" system was charging everyone double for shipping. CALL CALL CALL and check up on things...Best of luck!

Actually I called today and they claim it's off hold. I will call on Monday to confirm again if it doesn't show picking by then.

If it comes down to it I will fight with them because I have proof the fax went through to them. I also documented my call this morning.

I hope I don't have a problem. Thanks for the tips:)!

1. What happens to my order if the show gets put on hold?

If the show gets put on hold, your order will also be put on hold until the show is rescheduled. Once the show is rescheduled, your order will be processed and shipped accordingly.

2. Can I cancel my order if the show gets put on hold?

Yes, you can cancel your order if the show gets put on hold. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you would like to cancel your order. They will assist you with the cancellation process.

3. Will I still earn host rewards if the show gets put on hold?

If the show gets put on hold, you will not earn host rewards until the show is rescheduled and completed. However, if you would like to place an individual order in the meantime, you will still earn any applicable rewards for that order.

4. What happens to my payments if the show gets put on hold?

If you have already made payments towards your order, they will be held until the show is rescheduled. Once the show is rescheduled, your payments will be applied to your order and any remaining balance will be due at that time.

5. How will I know when the show is rescheduled?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will keep you updated on any changes or rescheduling of the show. They will also provide you with a new date and time once the show is rescheduled. You can also check the Pampered Chef website or contact the consultant directly for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
FeliciaD
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies