• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Show Submission Errors: Error 12002 Explained

In summary, the person was trying to submit their shows for the sellathon but it kept saying orders not sent and the session timed out. They had to call HO and after talking to tech support, they had to install Pampered Partner and then the shows went through.
cookinmama
Gold Member
Ok, I have been trying for 2 hours now to submit my shows and they won't. It goes all the way to receiving response and then the message comes up saying: Orders not sent. Session has timed out. I go to my review log and it says Error 12002 the request has timed out. Well in the help menu there is no 12002 error explinantion. Has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix it. I have shut down my computer, logged off, checked my internet connection everything seems fine. Help if you can!!

have you updated your Pampered Partner?

I did the other night, but I tried it again and it won't update because the session times out, because it takes too long.

CAn you log off, and then back on, and try again?

I tried that twice, but I will try again.

Just logged off and back on again and still no luck. It goes to HO, says request sent, receiving response and then all the sudden it comes up and says orders not sent request has timed out. It almost seems like the HO if rejecting it because there are so many orders going in at the last minute. At least that is what I thought at first but after 3 hours?

Sorry I can't help. Did you call HO? I know it may be too late.

No, I didn't I thought they closed at 10 pm Central time, which made it 9 my time and that is when I sat down to transmit.

Well, I'm going to bed I have to get up at 4:30. I wish I could have gotten through I had $1500 in shows. Now I won't get the points. I am so upset. Dang it!!! Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm so sorry to here you had problems.

I called HO tonight at 9:45 PST and talked with tech support. I have always been able to get through to them until 10:00 pm.

Maybe with your logs they will accept the shows? I would call them in the morning and explain what happened. If it was an error on their part, they should accept the shows. However, don't get your hopes up, because they tend to be VERY tight on deadlines.

Well, I'm up and trying again and still no luck. I will call HO in an hour when they open. Hopefully they will take my shows when they see my logs.

I even unplugged all my internet connections and plugged them back, but no luck. I'm on here writting so I know my connection is good.

Let us know what they say, but yes, as someone else posted, they are VERY strict on deadlines. Sorry you had so much trouble!

Well after being on the phone for an hour with Tech support. Then on the phone with my internet provider for 20 mins. Then back on the phone with Tech support (different person) for another hour. They finally just had me install PP+ (because I was using PP) and the shows went through. For some reason Pampered Partner would not send the shows. At first they thought it was firewalls but we checked and rechecked them for allowable access and everything turned out fine.

So, if you are using Pampered Partner and come across this issue and your firewalls are ok. Just install PP+ and use that. Hopefully no one has this happen because it is stressful when you can't figure out what is wrong.

Did they allow you to get it in for September?

I'm on PP...uh oh..

Nope there are not exceptions. None whatsoever. They kept me from getting the June sellathon because my pampered partner crashed when in submission. They are very very strick on their deadlines.

cmdtrgd said:
Maybe with your logs they will accept the shows? I would call them in the morning and explain what happened. If it was an error on their part, they should accept the shows. However, don't get your hopes up, because they tend to be VERY tight on deadlines.

cmdtrgd said:
Did they allow you to get it in for September?

I never even asked because I really don't know whose "fault" it is.

cookinmama said:
No, I didn't I thought they closed at 10 pm Central time, which made it 9 my time and that is when I sat down to transmit.
HO opens at 7 a.m. and closes at 11 p.m. central time. So, you would have been able to call them last night.

DebbieJ said:
HO opens at 7 a.m. and closes at 11 p.m. central time. So, you would have been able to call them last night.

I found that out this morning, I'll never forget now, but I don't think we would have gotten it resolved anyway because it took me almost 3 hours this morning to get it all worked out.

Related to Troubleshooting Show Submission Errors: Error 12002 Explained

What should I do if my show won't transmit?

If your show won't transmit, the first thing to check is your internet connection. Make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection. If the issue persists, try restarting your computer or switching to a different device.

Why is my show freezing or lagging during transmission?

This could be due to a poor internet connection or a high number of devices connected to your network. Try minimizing the number of connected devices and closing any unnecessary programs or tabs on your computer. You can also try moving closer to your Wi-Fi router for a stronger signal.

How can I troubleshoot audio issues during my show?

If you're experiencing audio issues during your show, first check your microphone and speaker settings to make sure they are properly connected and enabled. You can also try using a different headset or microphone. If the issue persists, it may be due to a problem with your internet connection.

Why am I seeing a "transmission error" message during my show?

A "transmission error" message could indicate a problem with your internet connection or a technical issue with our platform. Try refreshing your browser or restarting your computer. If the issue persists, please reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.

How can I ensure a smooth and successful show transmission?

To ensure a smooth and successful show transmission, make sure your internet connection is strong and stable, close any unnecessary programs or tabs on your computer, and use a wired internet connection if possible. It's also helpful to run a test transmission before your show to check for any potential issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies