• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entree That Can Be Made in Family Skillet

In summary, a family skillet is a large, deep pan used for cooking meals for multiple people. It can be made of cast iron or stainless steel and is versatile for cooking various meats and vegetarian options. To prevent sticking, preheat and add oil, and avoid overcrowding and flipping frequently. Desserts can also be made in a family skillet, but it is recommended to use a separate skillet designated for desserts only.
amybee
I have an upcoming show and the girl would rather have an entree than a dessert. Any suggestions?

Italian Stir Fry Skillet Pasta

Cajun Chili Cornbread SkilletThis is my favorite one to prepare! It's super easy, and is absolutely gorgeous when turned out onto the large SA platter.

The Baked Eggs Benedict in this season's SB is awesome too.

I've attached both of them in case you don't have them.

HTH!

Attachments

• Baked Eggs Benedict.doc
    22 KB · Views: 283
  • Cajun Chili Cornbread Skillet.doc
    33 KB · Views: 289
The Green Chili Fritatta is made in the Family Skillet and since it contains chicken, it can easily be a main dish. It is really yummy! You can find the recipe in the Celebrations past recipes on Consultants Corner.

Mary

Green Chili Fritata and Baked Eggs Benedist are both awesome!

Thanks everyone. The chili cornbread sounds really good.

Ooohh-- forgot about the frittata. And that's a great one to show that the cookware can go in the oven! mmmm..... tasty!There's also the Ham and Eggs Brunch Braid - it starts in cookware and ends on stoneware. Lots o'products!!

Related to Entree That Can Be Made in Family Skillet

1. What is a family skillet?

A family skillet is a large, deep pan that is typically used for cooking meals for multiple people. It is usually made of cast iron or stainless steel and has a wide, flat bottom and high sides.

2. Can I use any type of meat for these skillet entrees?

Yes, you can use a variety of meats such as chicken, beef, pork, or seafood for skillet entrees. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time as needed for different types of meat.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for skillet entrees?

Yes, there are many delicious vegetarian options for skillet entrees. You can use a variety of vegetables, tofu, or meat substitutes to create a tasty and filling dish.

4. How do I prevent my skillet entree from sticking to the pan?

To prevent sticking, make sure to preheat your skillet and add a small amount of oil or cooking spray before adding your ingredients. Also, avoid overcrowding the pan and flipping the ingredients too frequently.

5. Can I make a dessert in a family skillet?

Yes, you can make many delicious desserts in a family skillet such as cobblers, brownies, and even cakes. Just make sure to use a skillet that is designated for desserts only to avoid any residual flavors from savory dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen