• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Show Enticement: Get a Free Mini Catalog with Your Order

In summary, the "Enticement for Fall Shows" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage hosts to book and hold parties during the fall season. It includes free or discounted products for the host and guests, and hosts can earn additional rewards based on the sales at their party. To qualify, hosts must book and hold a party during the specified time frame, and they may not be able to combine this promotion with others. The specific terms and conditions may vary, so it's best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.
gailz2
Gold Member
I had a cooking show yesterday, and to entice people to host shows for the fall, I told them I would give them a copy of what the new products were (mini catalog) after they placed their order. I didn't want to deter people from placing orders at that show. 3 people ended up booking shows to get the new products!

Yup! I do that every season once we get our mini's. The new cookware has been going over huge and I have been booking shows like crazy. :love:Love it!:love:

This is a great example of using an incentive to encourage people to take action. By offering the mini catalog as a reward for hosting a show, you were able to entice people to book shows and increase your sales. This is a creative and effective way to motivate customers and build your business.

1. What is the "Enticement for Fall Shows"?

The "Enticement for Fall Shows" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage hosts to book and hold a party during the fall season. It typically includes free or discounted products for the host and guests, as well as additional rewards for the host based on the sales at the party.

2. How can I qualify for the "Enticement for Fall Shows"?

To qualify for the "Enticement for Fall Shows", you must book and hold a Pampered Chef party during the specified time frame for the promotion. The exact requirements may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during the fall season?

Hosting a party during the fall season can be a great opportunity to get together with friends and family before the busy holiday season begins. It's also a great time to showcase seasonal products and recipes, and take advantage of special promotions like the "Enticement for Fall Shows". Additionally, hosts can earn free products, discounts, and other rewards based on the sales at their party.

4. Can I combine the "Enticement for Fall Shows" with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the "Enticement for Fall Shows" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on specific promotions and their eligibility requirements.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can qualify for the "Enticement for Fall Shows"?

The specific terms and conditions of the "Enticement for Fall Shows" may vary, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information. In general, the promotion is only available for a limited time and may have a limit on how many times a host can qualify for the rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whoismelissa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ashwee310
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • ChefBeckyD