• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enhance Customer Care with our Revamped Customer Care Card

Instead of choosing Yes, No or Maybe she put a scale of 1-10. She starts out by saying "if you never, ever, ever in your life want to have fun with me by earnig Free products circle 1. If you are interested in a show circle 10 and if you somewhere in between and it just might not be the right time, circle the number that best describes your feelings about having a show. I think this is better than a definite answer because it leaves it open for further discussion. Thanks for the suggestion!In summary, the customer care card has been revamped and includes birthdays
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
Customer Care CardSo after some thinking and talking with multiple people I have revamped the customer care card that I use. It is attached for anyone who wants to use it. The reason I added birthdays, is I made a 15% off order in month of bday postcard from vistaprint, so i thought it would be a good thing to do. I also added the option of being contacted via phone or email, as I know personally (and from most of my friends) that we prefer to be contacted via email, as we can respond anytime day or night when we have a free moment. Feel free to use or change as you see fit!

Attachments

• Guest Care Card.doc
    28 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I've PDFed it for those that don't have word.

Attachments

• Guest Care Card.pdf
    3 KB · Views: 331
Thanks Alison! That is awesome!

That is great Alison thanks for sharing it with us!!

tlennhoff said:
Thanks for sharing. I've PDFed it for those that don't have word.

thank you tasha

And allison!!

Very nice! Just the basics, but gets it all. The only other thing I would like is a "best time to contact you" section...so GET ON IT! (JK!)

Great Job, is this what you use instead of the door prize drawing slip?:confused:

Cathy, you are right, this is what I use instead of the DPDS. I prefer the way I have my questions and I like getting the extra info for my records.

Kim, Here is the form updated for ya -- enjoy :)

Attachments

• Guest Care Card.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 276
Ah, thanks, Alison! I dig it...maybe I'll borrow it! I like that it's bigger, too. I like to write notes on mine when I call people, so that will give me more room!

My director gave us one very similar. Instead of choosing Yes, No or Maybe she put a scale of 1-10. She starts out by saying "if you never, ever, ever in your life want to have fun with me by earnig Free products circle 1. If you are interested in a show circle 10 and if you somewhere in between and it just might not be the right time, circle the number that best describes your feelings about having a show. I think this is better than a definite answer because it leaves it open for further discussion.

Attachments

• Guest Care Card.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:

Related to Enhance Customer Care with our Revamped Customer Care Card

1. What is the best way to contact Customer Care?

The best way to contact Customer Care is by calling our toll-free number at 1-800-335-4023, Monday through Friday from 7am to 11pm CT. You can also send an email to [email protected] or use the Live Chat feature on our website.

2. Can I return a product if I am unsatisfied?

Yes, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our Return Policy for more information.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement for a damaged product?

We strive to process all replacements within 5-10 business days. However, the time may vary depending on the availability of the product and your location. If you have any concerns, please contact Customer Care for an update on your replacement.

4. I received a damaged product, what should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience if you received a damaged product. Please contact Customer Care immediately and provide a photo of the damaged item. We will work with you to provide a replacement or refund.

5. Can I cancel or change my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make any changes or cancel your order, please contact Customer Care as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, however, if the order has already been processed and shipped, we may not be able to make any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisatx04
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCTinIndy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cr8vKitchen