• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ending My December Show Schedule With a Bang!

girl!:thumbup: I have 7 scheduled shows for Jan and 5 scheduled shows for Feb. I would like to be accountable for getting the remaining 5 shows in Feb booked. Good luck with your show tonight!!!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
My shows this month have been very low sales wise - I have one that I just closed at $225, I have one that when I left it was at $199, and another that, with outside orders is now (finally!) just over $400....and one that is at $102. Then, a couple catalog shows still out - and you know those can be a bust!

However! My last Cooking show for December is tonight, and I just spoke with my host....she has 25 people coming to her Cookie Exchange! Whoo Hooo!
I was getting concerned that even with 5 Cooking Shows and 2 Catalog Shows, I still wasn't even going to make $1500 for the $PC dollar bonus...but it looks like tonight is going to be a great show! The host has talked to alot of the people coming ~ to make sure they got their reminder card to make 4 dozen cookies instead of 2 dozen, and she says that everyone is really excited about tonight's show! This is with a group of teachers from rural area, and whenever I do shows with them, the sales are good, so I am sure that tonight will be a great show...and I can end my Christmas selling season with a BANG!:chef: :D :chef:

Awesome Becky! Let us know how it goes!
I had a bust....show cancelled Sat & probably tonite too because of weather. But I'm counting on them collecting lots of orders!

Hey, I've forgotten, but with your awesome year; are you close to a trip?:)

Congratulations Becky!! I KNEW you would pull out of good month! You have been busting your hiney, and it's good to see all of your hard work pay off!!:thumbup:

lacychef said:
Awesome Becky! Let us know how it goes!
I had a bust....show cancelled Sat & probably tonite too because of weather. But I'm counting on them collecting lots of orders!

Hey, I've forgotten, but with your awesome year; are you close to a trip?:)

I'm 15,000 points away from level 2 - so don't think I'll make it. I've had an awesome year...since June. Before that, not so great. Implementing and sticking with 3-2-1 has made the difference for me - BUT NEXT YEAR I WILL EARN A TRIP! I already have the best Jan-Feb Show schedule ever, and have been proactive in keeping in contact with those hosts....and I have 2-3 recruits who were waiting til January to sign, but who may now sign in December....to qualify for the extra 30 day bonus - I am realizing more and more that recruiting is my key to earning a trip!

Congratulations to you Lacy for earning your trip! You've worked hard - and deserve it!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Good Luck!Next year I'm earning the trip too!

Best of luck with your show tonight!! I hope it is a huge success for you!!

Thanks Becky....I haven't quite earned it yet; I'm trying to get at least one of my recruits to qualify--that would make it easier!

Becky look at what Ann posted!!! I'm so gonna reach Level 1 by the end of Feb!! Then you've got 10 more months to reach any other level. For me it's Level 2. I've only ever reached Level 1 so I'm shooting for Level 2 for next year!! We can do it, girl!!

You can have it by the end of February, if the points required for Level 1 are the same as this year.
All these numbers are based on $600 show avg. (just because it's easier for the math).
Jan 1-9, 1 show, $600 (to get the tablecloth) = 600 pts.
Jan. 15-31, 9 shows, total $5400, double points = 10,800 pts.
Total January sales = $6000 -> 3,000 bonus points
That's 14,400 points for JANUARY! SALES ONLY, no recruiting points in there.

February 1-14, 5 shows, total $3000, double points = 6,000 pts.
February 15-29, 5 shows, total $3000 = 3,000 pts.
Total February sales = $6000 -> 9,000 points
Total SALES points for January and February = 23,400 points

How many shows do you have scheduled for Jan? What about those first 2 weeks in Feb? I've got 1 for Feb and 7 for Jan. I am booking 5-6 more in Jan and 5-6 more in the first two weeks in Feb (gotta have that buffer). What do you want to be accountable for? Good luck with your show tonight!! Hopefully, you'll fill in those remaining dates on your calendar.

Chef Kearns said:
Becky look at what Ann posted!!! I'm so gonna reach Level 1 by the end of Feb!! Then you've got 10 more months to reach any other level. For me it's Level 2. I've only ever reached Level 1 so I'm shooting for Level 2 for next year!! We can do it, girl!!

I just saw that Sandra! I was thinking that way in the back of my mind - but hadn't broken it down yet....WE CAN DO THIS!

It's Level 2 for me too - I have reached level One 4 out of 5 years....and it's time to go higher!

I have 9 shows and 1 catalog show in January - all of my shows right now are the 14th or later...and I have 5 shows in February - 3 of them in the 1st - 13th....so the first 2 weeks of Feb are what I am working on booking! I want 7-8 shows the first 2 weeks so I can get those double points!

ChefBeckyD said:
My shows this month have been very low sales wise - I have one that I just closed at $225, I have one that when I left it was at $199, and another that, with outside orders is now (finally!) just over $400....and one that is at $102. Then, a couple catalog shows still out - and you know those can be a bust!

However! My last Cooking show for December is tonight, and I just spoke with my host....she has 25 people coming to her Cookie Exchange! Whoo Hooo!
I was getting concerned that even with 5 Cooking Shows and 2 Catalog Shows, I still wasn't even going to make $1500 for the $PC dollar bonus...but it looks like tonight is going to be a great show! The host has talked to alot of the people coming ~ to make sure they got their reminder card to make 4 dozen cookies instead of 2 dozen, and she says that everyone is really excited about tonight's show! This is with a group of teachers from rural area, and whenever I do shows with them, the sales are good, so I am sure that tonight will be a great show...and I can end my Christmas selling season with a BANG!:chef: :D :chef:
Good luck to you Becky! You Can DO IT!

I totally forgot about the $1500 at 5% rebate special and just realized I am $63 away from that level! Here's hopin my last show I am closing this week brings it or my last boutique next weekend gives me 1 order to bring me over the top!?!

heat123 said:
Good luck to you Becky! You Can DO IT!

I totally forgot about the $1500 at 5% rebate special and just realized I am $63 away from that level! Here's hopin my last show I am closing this week brings it or my last boutique next weekend gives me 1 order to bring me over the top!?!

Heather - you have been doing so well - I'm sure you'll make it!!!:thumbup:

Free money - that is big motivator!:D (especially with all of the new products coming out the end of January!)

I'm home!:D

There were 20 guests there, sales were $822, I got 3 bookings, and the host closed immediately following her show...oh - and it was a really fun crowd!
I had the Pizza Dip with the bread ring ready, just used the microplane to grate a little parmesan over the top, popped it in the oven - showed them how to make the Festive Cranberry Crunch, and then let them eat, socialize and place their orders. Everyone filled a plate with cookies (20 different kinds of cookies!) and the host sent me home with a huge plate too!:D :D

It was a wonderful way to finish my 2007 Cooking Show season! Now, to just get the rest of my shows closed. 2 closed, 5 to go!

Yay, Becky! That is sooo great! Sounds like fun. Are you high on excitement right now?

JAE said:
Yay, Becky! That is sooo great! Sounds like fun. Are you high on excitement right now?

No, right now I'm tired!:indif: :indif: :indif:

Actually, what I am most excited about is that now I am going to get to clean my house, do some laundry, play with Micah, bake cookies, go Christmas shopping......my Christmas Vacation has begun!:D

Good for you! I didn't realize this was your end date for the year. I knew it was soon, though. Sleep well.

JAE said:
Good for you! I didn't realize this was your end date for the year. I knew it was soon, though. Sleep well.

Thanks! I also now have to focus on getting volunteers (for parking, greeting, ushers, bookstore, and Cafe) for 5 Christmas Productions at church!:eek:

Congrats Becky!

Congratulations Becky!!!

Woo Hoo! Congratulations Becky! What a way to finish up your schedule! :D :D Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! Isn't our job great that we actually can take the whole holiday season off if we want?!?!:love: :love:

Congratulations Becky! I'm glad you made it. I have to get the preschooler off to school then finish cleaning the house for my PC Brunch tomorrow. I hope I get some sales or in the very least additional bookings. I have 1 more show to do this month. It is an office express show on Friday and I only have 30 minutes. That will be interesting. I have about 8 shows I need to close (some carry-over from November).

Why is it that you try and try to reach them to close, but then you get busy for 1 or 2 days when they want to close and they act as if the world has ended. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! I NEED TO CLOSE MY SHOW!! I WON'T GET MY STUFF BY CHRISTMAS! And I'm like, yes, that is what I was telling you LAST week!!

Congrats on an awesome show Becky:thumbup:

And I love how Ann broke that down on the points! If level 1 was reached by Feb, then a level 3 trip would be reachable!

Glad to hear it went well!!

Congrats Becky !!! Yes i am glad i have finished my shows and i got one more to close out and then i am done for the year as well I have done 2300 and that is plent for me and time to start making christmas cookies for the kids and finish my christmas things and got programs. Merry Christmas everyone.

Related to Ending My December Show Schedule With a Bang!

1. How can I ensure a successful December show?

To ensure a successful December show, it's important to plan ahead and promote your show early. Utilize social media, email, and word-of-mouth to spread the word about your show. Offer incentives for early orders or referrals, and make sure to have plenty of holiday-themed products on hand.

2. What are some creative ways to end my December show with a bang?

Some creative ways to end your December show with a bang include having a holiday-themed raffle or giveaway, offering a special discount or promotion for last-minute orders, and hosting a fun game or activity during the show. You can also create a festive atmosphere with holiday decorations and music.

3. How do I handle last-minute cancellations or no-shows?

Last-minute cancellations or no-shows can be frustrating, but it's important to stay positive and be understanding. Use this as an opportunity to reach out to other potential guests and invite them to the show. You can also offer a small incentive for those who attend to make up for the missed sales.

4. What are some popular holiday products that I should showcase at my December show?

Some popular holiday products to showcase at your December show include festive baking and cooking tools, holiday-themed serving dishes and platters, and gift sets or bundles. You can also highlight products that make great gifts, such as kitchen gadgets or cookbooks.

5. How can I make my December show stand out from other holiday events?

To make your December show stand out, think outside the box and offer something unique. You could host a cookie exchange, a cooking demonstration, or a DIY gift workshop. You can also collaborate with other local businesses to offer a joint holiday event or fundraiser. Don't be afraid to get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lesliec
  • jwann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies