• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email to Those With Phds... About 30% off Stones?

In summary, the 30% off discount for stones cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts and is only valid for full-priced items. The discount is valid for a limited time and does not require a promo code. All stones available on the website, including baking stones, pizza stones, and grill stones, are eligible for the discount. It is available for both online and in-person purchases, with the discount code needed for online purchases and mention to a Pampered Chef consultant for in-person purchases.
its_me_susan
Before I go ahead and try to word my own email, I'm wondering if anyone has composed something to send their past hosts who still have a PhD that they can purchase the glazed stones at 30% off???

I'm thinking this is right, right?

Susan :)

I'm not positive, but wouldn't it be more like 28% off? DO they get 10% off of the 20% discounted item? If so, it really is a 28% discount. But, like I said I really don't know!!!

I'd use PP and test to see how it actually comes out. Maybe you could do a list up of what each product comes to for the PhD

tlennhoff said:
I'd use PP and test to see how it actually comes out. Maybe you could do a list up of what each product comes to for the PhD

Even telling them they get an additional 10% off the 20% sale sounds exciting! I say, let them do the math themselves!

:)

1. Can I combine the 30% off discount with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the 30% off discount for stones cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only valid for full-priced items.

2. How long is the 30% off discount valid for?

The 30% off discount for stones is valid for a limited time only. The expiration date will be listed in the email and is subject to change.

3. Do I need a promo code to receive the 30% off discount?

No, you do not need a promo code to receive the 30% off discount for stones. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

4. Are all stones included in the 30% off discount offer?

Yes, the 30% off discount is valid for all stones available on our website. This includes baking stones, pizza stones, and grill stones.

5. Is the 30% off discount available for both online and in-person purchases?

Yes, the 30% off discount for stones is available for both online and in-person purchases. Simply enter the discount code at checkout for online purchases, or mention the discount to your Pampered Chef consultant for in-person purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies