• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Invitation From Pws Problem

In summary, the consultant sent an email to their website through their work account and it never arrived. The host is considering forwarding the invitations to themselves and their guests without having to retype their names/addresses.
jkinak
I have a guest that sent the email invites directly from the host website to 14 people and not one has viewed. This seems pretty weird as these are her friends and family that she keeps in contact with through email and the invites were sent Sunday. I haven't contacted HO to see if there may have been a problem. Any suggestions? Should we just resend or can HO tell me if there was a problem? I was really hoping this would be a successful catalog show!:)

They may be getting dumped into SPAM folders. Encourage your host to call each persona on the ophone to tell them abotu the show as well.

Thanks-I just talked to my host and she said she was getting error messages when she sent them so who knows if they got there. I suggested she send a personal email to her list and just let them know what is going on. Those email invites are awesome when they work-not so much when they don't!

I was working with an evite the other day and sent two...one to each of my email addresses. One came and the other STILL hasn't arrived! Sent over 24 hours ago. It's not in my spam folder.

I had a consultant send me an email through my website the other day while she was at work....that was Monday....NEVER came either.

GeorgiaPeach said:
I was working with an evite the other day and sent two...one to each of my email addresses. One came and the other STILL hasn't arrived! Sent over 24 hours ago. It's not in my spam folder.

I had a consultant send me an email through my website the other day while she was at work....that was Monday....NEVER came either.
Well that's not okay! Does anyone know what's going on? I want my website (if/when I get it) to be a help, not a hindrance!

Not a clue. I think some ISP's just have really stringent spam filtering and I'm not sure if you can do much about it to MAKE them go through from your PWS. What I do is send an invite to myself and then forward to my host. She can then forward to her guests without having to retype their names/addresses. So far, haven't have complaints about guests not getting the invites this way. AND it gives me the change to futher customize the invite for the show.
You can always call HO and talk with tech support. They have always been helpful when I've called.

1. How do I send an email invitation from my Pampered Chef Personal Website (PWS)?

To send an email invitation from your PWS, log in to your account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, select the show you want to send the invitation for and click on the "Invite Guests" button. From there, you can customize the email invitation and send it to your guests through your PWS.

2. Can I track who has opened and responded to my email invitations from my PWS?

Yes, you can track the status of your email invitations by clicking on the "My Shows" tab and selecting the show you sent the invitation for. Under the "Invitations Sent" section, you can see the number of guests who have opened and responded to your invitation.

3. Can I send email invitations to guests who are not on my PWS contact list?

Yes, you can manually add guests to your invitation list by clicking on the "Add Guests" button on the "Invite Guests" page. You can add their email addresses and customize the invitation before sending it.

4. Can I schedule email invitations to be sent at a specific time from my PWS?

Yes, you can schedule email invitations to be sent at a specific time by clicking on the "Schedule" button on the "Invite Guests" page. You can choose the date and time for the invitations to be sent to your guests.

5. How do I resend an email invitation that has not been opened or responded to?

To resend an email invitation, go to the "My Shows" tab and select the show you sent the invitation for. Under the "Invitations Sent" section, you will see a list of guests who have not opened or responded to the invitation. Click on the "Resend" button next to their name to send the invitation again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies