• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Elegant Artichoke Cups: A Delicious and Easy Recipe for Your Next Event

In summary, the cups were loved by everyone who tried them. The components of the recipe are easy to follow, and do not require a lot of time or effort to prepare.
Tara1021
Made them tonight b/c I'm doing them at a show tomorrow night. They are YUMMY!!!! Anyone else tried them?

I thought they were so gross. I think I used too much lemon zest. Or something went horribly wrong bc I couldnt even eat them. And neither could my family and they are like human garbage disposals. Im glad you liked them though I hope you have a Great Show!!!

I made them at some shows about a year and a half ago. Everyone loved them. I made the cups when I first got to the host's house, and demo'd the rest.
February I made the Shrimp Wonton Cups...Celebrate Cookbook...very similar.

I may have to try out the shrimp ones!

Is it a good demo recipe? Use enough product, lead into stoneware and cookware, not too much assembling the same thing time?

I made these and they were hard as rocks....I don't know. I watched the video and thought I had the oil on the wrong side. I really want to make these for a show..but I just don't trust how these are going to come out.

I just watch the video today and got the stuff to make them when I went grocery shopping tonight.

Is it just my store but the red bell pepper was 2.98 and the green is .78. Is there a big difference in the taste of the two? From what I can remember, not a whole lot.

There's a big difference between red and green, flavorwise. I hate green ones. Too overpowering.

Anyway, there isn't really any assembly time. I did the cups before the show started, of course the hostess and I forgot about them in the oven and had to throw them away because they were a lovely shade of dark brown:eek: ! Luckily there are plenty of wonton wrappers in a pack....we had a good laugh about that one before everyone arrived. I mixed the recipe and talked about each product, filled the cups using the small scoop, and then played queen of shoppers to highlight the new products, simple additions, and cookware. It was different than what I'm used to and the first time where I didn't use a stone for the demo. Everyone loved them though.

These have been one of my favorites for years, they are so yummy and show lots of tools

I made the artichoke cups for my first show. First time I made them I didn't realize they demo'd the recipe on the Getting Started DVD and I was a bit confused about which side of the wonton was up. I also got them a bit too oily so the insides were a bit smooshy. They turned out perfect at the party though and it was only my 2nd time making them they were all devoured. I chose them over the pizza as I'm still a bit shaky w/the UM. Which brings up a question. What do you'll do with the ends fo veggies in the UM? How do you tell when you're there so you're not clogging the blade?

I made them tonight at home. They were pretty good. I think I out too much lemon and not enough cheese though.

I am giving my host this week a choice between them and the Tomato Basil Squares.

I have been making these since my first show- probably the recipe I make most frequently (And many similar ingredients with the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring so if the host wants to do both, it is not much more expensive). Everyone raves about them, and asks for them again and again. I often do the first "baking" of the shells before the shows.
Also- if you have trouble keeping the "shells" open enough to fill, you can also turn your mini muffin pan upside down and set the wonton on top of the "hill" and it will flop down (like with the crepes and chocolate mousse last year)... but you can't cook as many that way.

I made them and loved them. My wonton wraps were a little darker than they should have been, but still good.

Related to Elegant Artichoke Cups: A Delicious and Easy Recipe for Your Next Event

What are the ingredients needed for elegant artichoke cups?

The ingredients needed for elegant artichoke cups are canned artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and filo dough.

Can I use fresh artichokes instead of canned?

While the recipe calls for canned artichoke hearts, you can certainly use fresh artichokes if preferred. Just make sure to cook and chop them before adding them to the filling mixture.

Do I need to pre-cook the filo dough?

No, you do not need to pre-cook the filo dough. Simply follow the instructions for layering and filling the cups and then bake according to the recipe.

Can I make the artichoke cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the artichoke cups ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to tightly cover them with plastic wrap to prevent the filo dough from drying out.

What events are these artichoke cups best suited for?

Elegant artichoke cups are perfect for any type of event, from dinner parties to potlucks to holiday gatherings. They make a great appetizer or side dish and are sure to impress your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linilinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies