• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eek-Last Day of High School for Dd

In summary, Ann's daughters are growing up and graduating from high school and eighth grade. Her youngest daughter just received a $1,000 scholarship.
aried
Gold Member
It just hit me, my daughter's last day of high school is next week and graduation is in two weeks! My baby is growing up. Then my other daughter's "promotion" from eighth grade is also in about 2 weeks!

Ann R.:)

Congratulations! My baby is growing up, too. She's graduating kindergarten!! :D

Congratulations to your daughters, you and your husband! I know the feeling Ann ~ I felt that back in 2003 when Ryan graduated from HS. I'm already dreading Robyn graduating (2009) because all the college head hunters are calling NOW! Probably because her grades (GPA is 4.55 now, it' killing her since that's a low one for her, usually around 4.65-4.75...yes, unweighted has been a 4.0 since 7th grade...no GPA in elementary school!) and SATs were up there!

But pat yourself on your back too...kids' success also is a reflection of your support to them during their school years. Congratulations Ann!

PS: Will I see you in Chicago on the shuttle? (LOL) What wave are you...

I hate to admit but I dont think I am ready for when my DS graduates from HS. But he still has quit a ways to go. He will be graduating from kindergaten this yr:rolleyes:

Oh Ann, I am right there with you. My DD graduates June 1st!

We received a letter from the HS last week with all the dates for graduation practice, awards, senior breakfast, etc. I had flash back to my HS graduation and then started just sobbing! I thought how can my baby be graduating when it seems like I just took her picture standing on the front pourch on her first day of kindergarten!!

I have wasn't sad about it until that moment. Now I'm beginning to stress about all the things I need to get done before her party and how am I going to pay for it all!!

On a good note - she just received a $1,000 scholarship today! I am so proud of her!

Let me know if you need some support. I know I'm going to need it this month!

1. What types of products do you offer for high school graduation parties?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of products that are perfect for high school graduation parties. Our most popular items include our Quick Slice, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Rockcrok® Grill Stone. We also have a selection of serving platters, drinkware, and utensils that are perfect for any party menu.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my daughter's graduation party?

There are many ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into your daughter's graduation party! You can use our Quick Slice to quickly cut up fruits and veggies for a refreshing snack platter, or use our Deluxe Air Fryer to make delicious appetizers. Our Rockcrok® Grill Stone is perfect for grilling up burgers and hot dogs, and our serving platters and drinkware will add a touch of elegance to any table.

3. Can I personalize any Pampered Chef products for my daughter's graduation party?

Yes, you can! We offer personalization options for many of our products, including our serving platters and drinkware. You can add your daughter's name, graduation year, or a special message to make the party even more memorable.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for graduation parties?

Unfortunately, we do not offer specific deals or discounts for graduation parties. However, we do have ongoing promotions and sales throughout the year, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party for my daughter's graduation?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party for your daughter's graduation is a great way to celebrate and earn rewards at the same time. Plus, your guests can shop for their own graduation party needs too. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and start planning a fun and delicious celebration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
sklay723
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views