• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have to Brag...not Pampered Chef Related

In summary, My daughter who is a freshman in high school was just selected to be part of the all-district vocal choir. She went to competition yesterday...along with 48 other students from her school and students from several other schools...and her music teacher called last night to tell her she was selected. This was her 3rd year to compete, so she was really excited to be selected. 3 or 4 other girls from her school were also selected. Wow-you must be so proud!! Shawnna that is great... Tell her Congrats. I was not a singer in high school, but we had a great fine arts department...I know this is a HUGE accomplishment! You should be a proud mama! Congratulations!!!
Shawnna
Gold Member
My daughter who is a freshman in high school was just selected to be part of the all-district vocal choir. She went to competition yesterday...along with 48 other students from her school and students from several other schools...and her music teacher called last night to tell her she was selected. This was her 3rd year to compete, so she was really excited to be selected. 3 or 4 other girls from her school were also selected.

Wow-you must be so proud!!

Shawnna that is great...Tell her Congrats.

I was not a singer in high school, but we had a great fine arts department...I know this is a HUGE accomplishment! You should be a proud mama!

Congrats!!!
Maybe she;ll be the next Reba

Tell her congratulations!! That is great news!

Yes, you ought to BRAG! Congratulations to all of you!

I am really proud. But, it is quite funny too. My husband was saying how proud he was of her and told her story...When she was little she would stand in the truck seat next to him and sing as loud as she could...and dance...she could not sing and had no rythm what so ever. He would always say how bad she sounded. I told him to hush because everyone can learn to sing as long as they are not tone deaf. All it takes is practice, practice, practice...and she did a lot of that. Now she sings at church and in the school choir. And she also dances and does tumbling.

I sing also. I wonder if my daddy said the same thing about me. I remember singing in the car and at home. I knew every song on the radio. It is really great how God takes our desires and molds and shapes our talents so that he can use them.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

Give her a big hug from me. You have great reason to be proud.

Related to Have to Brag...not Pampered Chef Related

What is the purpose of "Have to Brag...not Pampered Chef Related"?

The purpose of "Have to Brag...not Pampered Chef Related" is to provide a space for Pampered Chef consultants and customers to share personal achievements, milestones, and other non-Pampered Chef related accomplishments with each other.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "Have to Brag...not Pampered Chef Related"?

No, anyone can participate in "Have to Brag...not Pampered Chef Related" as long as they follow the guidelines and keep their posts non-Pampered Chef related.

What types of things can I share in "Have to Brag...not Pampered Chef Related"?

You can share any personal achievements, milestones, or other non-Pampered Chef related accomplishments such as completing a marathon, celebrating a work promotion, or learning a new skill. This is a space to celebrate and support each other outside of our Pampered Chef community.

How can I ensure that my posts in "Have to Brag...not Pampered Chef Related" are appropriate?

Before posting, make sure that your brag is non-Pampered Chef related and follows our community guidelines. Be respectful and supportive of others' posts and avoid any content that may be considered offensive or inappropriate.

Why is it important to have a separate section for non-Pampered Chef related brags?

We recognize that our Pampered Chef community is made up of individuals with diverse interests and accomplishments. By having a separate section for non-Pampered Chef related brags, we can celebrate and support each other in a more personal and meaningful way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries