• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Proud Mummy Moment - Had to Brag!

In summary, a Proud Mummy Moment is a moment of immense pride and joy in a mother's child. It is encouraged to share these moments to celebrate and inspire other mothers, regardless of whether it is a big achievement or a small act of kindness. This can be done through social media with the hashtag #ProudMummyMoment or by joining an online community. Sharing your Proud Mummy Moment also has the potential to earn rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef.
Marg
I just had to share. :)
My daughter, Sloane, had her very first Irish Dance competition today. She competed in three dances and she got first place in all three. She was so thrilled and, of course, so was I.

Attachments

• Copy of NFOC Feis 026.jpg
    Copy of NFOC Feis 026.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 395
That is wonderful! She looks so precious.

Congrats!!

too cute! congrats!

She is so cute! Congratulations!

ADORABLE!!!
My daughter makes me put Riverdance, Lord of the Dance and Celtic Woman DVD's on all the time and we sing and dance together to it. She calls us the Irish Princesses. :) Of course -- she's right! :)

Needless to say we are looking into Irish Dance lessons for her ;)

My daughter does highland dancing. It's so exciting when they win awards for all their hard work.

Wow! That is great!

BTW, she is ADORABLE and has YOUR smile!! Too cute!

Congrats. She is a very cute girl.

Oh how sweet!!:)

How cute! I have some cousins that do Irish dancing.

Thanks, guys.
:)
Kelly, I love that you said she has my smile because she is an exact duplicate of my hubby.

Congrats - She is adorable too Talented and beautiful

What is a Proud Mummy Moment?

A Proud Mummy Moment is a moment when a mother feels an immense sense of pride and joy in her child's accomplishments or achievements.

Why should I share my Proud Mummy Moment?

Sharing your Proud Mummy Moment allows you to celebrate your child's successes and inspire other mothers who may be going through similar experiences. It also creates a supportive community of proud mothers.

Can I only share positive moments?

No, you can share any moment that makes you proud of your child, whether it is a big achievement or a small act of kindness. It's all about celebrating the little things in motherhood.

How can I share my Proud Mummy Moment?

You can share your Proud Mummy Moment by posting a photo or video on social media with the hashtag #ProudMummyMoment or by joining our online community and sharing your story there.

Is there any benefit to sharing my Proud Mummy Moment?

Aside from celebrating your child and connecting with other mothers, sharing your Proud Mummy Moment can also earn you rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef. You may even be featured on our social media channels or website!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • lisasfuncooking
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies