• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Dinner Ideas with Ground Beef and Turkey: Use Up Your Leftovers!

S
sfdavis918
I have a pound of ground beef and a pound of ground turkey that I need to use up in the next two nights. (I have never mixed them together, would that taste alright?)

I want to make something different with them. Not burgers or meatloaf. Any ideas? Something easy and not too many ingredients.

Thanks!

why not try our new power cooking ideas!!??!!

:chef: Try the new deluxe cheesburger salad!! It is great and very easy to make.

You could also do the beef enchilada thing in the 29 minutes to dinner cookbok.

Yeah you can mix them...What about the power cooking recipes?

I second what Amy says! Not only is it a good way to use up the turkey and ground beef, but you also can test the power cooking format!

heather223 said:
:chef: Try the new deluxe cheesburger salad!! It is great and very easy to make.

You could also do the beef enchilada thing in the 29 minutes to dinner cookbok.

These are both SOOOO good!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
why not try our new power cooking ideas!!??!!
OMG, I can't believe I didn't even think of that!!! As soon as I get the boys down for their nap I am going to cook both up! I am so excited!!

Here's my favorite one-dish meal for ground beef...and if I am not mistaken, we have a PC recipe very similar.

Attachments

• Messy Lasagna - not a PC recipe.doc
    20 KB · Views: 234
i made the stroganoff last night from the Power Cooking stuff. It was good!

I mix turkey and beef for my meatloaf. It makes a firm texture which I like better than all beef or all turkey.

I've tried 3 of the power cooking recipes, and all were good: stroganoff, tacos and Italian hoagies. If DH had his way, we'd have the stroganoff twice a week for dinner.

I have made the sloppy joes & they were great! My very picky 3 yo dd said, Mom, these are the best ever! Thank you for cooking them for me! :) That works for me! :D

Taco Ring! ;)

1. Can I mix ground beef and ground turkey together?

Yes, you can mix ground beef and ground turkey together to create a tasty and healthier blend of meats. It is a common practice in many recipes that call for ground meat, such as meatballs, meatloaf, and chili.

2. What are some easy dinner ideas using ground beef and turkey?

There are many delicious and easy dinner ideas that you can make with ground beef and turkey. Some options include stuffed peppers, shepherd's pie, tacos, stuffed cabbage rolls, and pasta dishes like lasagna or spaghetti with meat sauce.

3. Are there any other ways to use ground beef and turkey besides burgers and meatloaf?

Definitely! You can use ground beef and turkey in various dishes such as casseroles, stir-fries, soups, and stews. You can also use them to make meatballs, meatloaf muffins, and even in breakfast dishes like quiches or breakfast burritos.

4. Can I use frozen ground beef and turkey for these recipes?

Yes, you can use frozen ground beef and turkey for these recipes. Just make sure to thaw them completely before cooking to ensure even cooking and to avoid any potential food safety risks.

5. What are some simple and tasty recipes using ground beef and turkey?

Some easy and delicious recipes using ground beef and turkey include meatball subs, turkey and beef chili, Korean beef and turkey bowls, and stuffed zucchini boats. You can also make a quick and easy skillet meal by cooking the ground meat with some vegetables, seasoning, and rice or pasta.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • kdangel518