• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy All American Cheeseburger Ring Recipe for Your Bunco Party | Must-Try!

In summary, the Easy All American Cheeseburger Ring Recipe makes 8 servings and can use any type of ground meat. It can be baked in a Bundt pan or any round baking dish. The recipe can be made ahead of time and toppings can include traditional burger toppings or more creative options like different types of cheese or avocado.
JWorks
Silver Member
hi all, i am in the middle of making the all american cheeseburger ring i got from a post on here. i'm making it for my bunco party tonight and the recipe says to add ketchup and mustard and cheese, but it doesn't say how much mustard. has anyone made this and remembers? thank you

1/4 cup onion
3/4 pound lean (90%) ground beef
1/4 cup ketchup
2 teaspoons yellow mustard
9 slices American cheese, divided
2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
16 dill pickle slices
3 large plum tomatoes
2 cups lettuce

Hi there! I haven't made the all American cheeseburger ring before, but I would suggest adding the mustard to taste. Start with a small amount and mix it in, then taste and add more if needed. You can always add more mustard, but you can't take it out once it's mixed in. Good luck with your bunco party!

Related to Easy All American Cheeseburger Ring Recipe for Your Bunco Party | Must-Try!

1. How many servings does the Easy All American Cheeseburger Ring Recipe make?

The recipe makes 8 servings, perfect for a Bunco party or any gathering with friends and family.

2. Can I use any type of ground meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of ground meat you prefer, such as beef, turkey, or chicken. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Do I have to use a Bundt pan for this recipe?

No, you can use any round baking dish or even a regular 9x13 inch baking pan. However, using a Bundt pan adds a fun and unique twist to the presentation.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the burger ring ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

5. What toppings do you recommend for the Cheeseburger Ring?

You can use any of your favorite burger toppings such as lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, and condiments like ketchup and mustard. You can also get creative and add different types of cheese, bacon, or avocado for a delicious twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • pckellyd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1