• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Barbecue Chicken Ring Recipe and Easy Banana Bread Recipe

In summary, a Barbecue Chicken Ring is a tasty and easy-to-make appetizer or main dish that combines shredded chicken, barbecue sauce, cheese, and other toppings wrapped in crescent roll dough and baked to perfection. To make it, simply mix together the shredded chicken and barbecue sauce, place it on the crescent roll dough in a ring shape, sprinkle with cheese, and bake according to the package instructions. Other types of meat, such as pulled pork or shredded beef, can also be used. Additional toppings, such as onions, peppers, mushrooms, or jalapenos, can be added for customization. This dish is versatile and can be served at parties, casual dinners, or game day gatherings.
JWorks
Silver Member
hi has anyone made this? i have a hostess that wants to make this at her party and i have never made it before. my main question is - i don't have the pantry bbq seasoning mix, is there anything else i can use? i'm new and this will be my second show so i don't want to mess up the recipe.

also does anyone have an easy banana bread recipe? please post or send if you do.

thank you so much

i really need help on this bbq chicken. i know they dicontinued the bbq seasoning is there anything else that would make the recipe turn out OK?:rolleyes:

You can buy BBQ seasoning mix at the store. It's not ours but it will work.

I love the rings, but have to admit that this was not one of my favorites. A friend of mine who loves every Pampered Chef recipe she has tried didn't like it either. I would recommend the Chicken Club Ring instead. Just my opinion!

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I'm happy to help with your questions. I have made this recipe before and it is delicious! If you don't have the Pantry BBQ seasoning mix, you can substitute with your favorite BBQ seasoning or a combination of paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and brown sugar. As for an easy banana bread recipe, I highly recommend our Pampered Chef Banana Bread recipe. It's simple and always a crowd pleaser. I can send it to you or post it here if you'd like. Let me know if you have any other questions and good luck with your second show!

What is a Barbecue Chicken Ring?

A Barbecue Chicken Ring is a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer or main dish that combines shredded chicken, barbecue sauce, cheese, and other toppings wrapped in crescent roll dough and baked to perfection.

How do I make a Barbecue Chicken Ring?

To make a Barbecue Chicken Ring, you will need shredded chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded cheese, and crescent roll dough. Simply mix together the shredded chicken and barbecue sauce, place it on the crescent roll dough in a ring shape, sprinkle with cheese, and bake in the oven according to the crescent roll package instructions.

Can I use other types of meat besides chicken?

Yes, you can use other types of meat in a Barbecue Chicken Ring. Pulled pork, shredded beef, or even tofu can be substituted for the chicken. Just make sure to mix it with your desired barbecue sauce before placing it on the crescent roll dough.

Can I add other toppings to my Barbecue Chicken Ring?

Absolutely! You can customize your Barbecue Chicken Ring with any toppings you like. Some popular options include diced onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and jalapenos. You can also top it with additional barbecue sauce or ranch dressing for added flavor.

What occasions are best for serving a Barbecue Chicken Ring?

A Barbecue Chicken Ring is a versatile dish that can be served as an appetizer at a party, as a main dish for a casual dinner, or even as a snack for game day. It's perfect for any occasion where you want to impress your guests with a tasty and easy-to-make dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedchef88
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Forch926
  • sklay723