• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mini Cheeseburgers for Your Next Party | Easy Recipe

But I am so excited to try these!Nope, mine hasn't come yet. WAHHH! ...But I am so excited to try these!
tabnat80
Gold Member
I made the new mini cheeseburgers tonight for my UL party. They were a huge hit. I made 2 batches. They were very tasty. Lots wanted the recipe and the UL consultant booked a party with me for September. I put a bottle of mustard on the table and let everyone use the mustard if they wanted to. Kinda reminds me of a Krystals. :)

I can't wait to make these! In a demo, would you make the meat before (and cook it) or deal with it raw in front of everyone. Can you tell I hate raw meat? LOL
God bless,
Amanda

Thanks for letting us know. I want to try these.

I'm trying the buffalo wings on Sunday - I'll let everyone know how they go unless someone beats me to it:)!

You would sell a TON of mix n' chops by showing this recipe. No one likes to touch raw hamburger meat. Show how you do not have to touch it by using the mix n' chop and a spatula.

I made these last night as well. Just for us at home. They were a huge hit. My 4 year old DS said that "they were the bestest." So you know that means they passed the test. I would probably do the meat ahead-or as everyone is getting there.

I made it flat by using the baker's roller. I will tell you though, there was quite a bit of greese to drain off after it was cooked. I carefully drained it while holding the meat on the barpan using my oven mit. Other than that, it would be find to demo at a party. Maybe you can use a less fatty meat than what I used. Also, for my party, I mixed it by hand like I would have done meatloaf, however, I wouldn't do that at a party. I would probably use the mix n chop to mix really well. I was in a major time cruch and thought mixing it by hand was faster.

if you're in a hurry, wear the disposable gloves to mix the meat. I always do that at home. Put gloves on, wash hands with gloves on and mix the raw meat or chicken. I feel that it's more sanitary and I don't get my hands all nasty.

These sounded great in the recipe. My daughter was talking about doing those when they had friends over. Thanks for the good report!:chef: How does anyone live without a Mix N Chop?:rolleyes:

pcchefjane said:
These sounded great in the recipe. My daughter was talking about doing those when they had friends over. Thanks for the good report!:chef: How does anyone live without a Mix N Chop?:rolleyes:

I live w/o it HA! I have it and like it when I am browning meat, but I do not like having to get out another spoon to get the meat out of the pan and onto my paper towel to drain though, so, I find myself still using a slotted spoon and having one less thing for the dishwasher.

Made them last night! They were really good!

My DH heated up some today before we went out for dinner and they were still really good heated up:). Definately going to make these again.

My DD complained about the parsley but still ate them.

I have a freezer full of ground beef and get tired of using it to make the same old things, so this is a quick easy fix for that! I'm glad that you all like them, I will have to try them soon!!!

chefshawna said:
I have a freezer full of ground beef and get tired of using it to make the same old things, so this is a quick easy fix for that! I'm glad that you all like them, I will have to try them soon!!!

Oh my goodness, we go through TONS of ground beef. We're really bad about "saving" the steaks and eating the ground beef. Then at the end of the season, we're out of ground beef and "stuck" with roasts and steaks!

I can't wait to try these (turkey burger style)!

where can I find the recipe for this???

4kids4me said:
where can I find the recipe for this???

Did you get your changeover kit? It's in the new Season's Best.

They should be a huge hit - the mini burger craze is on right now - in most restaurants as appy platters etc. Might try these tommorrow!

Anyone remember when Burger King used to make two little ones in their kids meals?
I used to LOVE those as a child!Now, my skinny child eats a double-cheeseburger in one sitting - YIKES!

Ha Janet - I thought they reminded me of White Castle!!!

leftymac said:
Did you get your changeover kit? It's in the new Season's Best.

Nope, mine hasn't come yet. WAHHH! :(

Would anyone be willing to share the recipe for us in Canada who don't have it yet? Thank you :)

janetupnorth said:
Oh my goodness, we go through TONS of ground beef. We're really bad about "saving" the steaks and eating the ground beef. Then at the end of the season, we're out of ground beef and "stuck" with roasts and steaks!

We do the same thing! LOL We get a whole beef from my parents and get most of it as ground beef, then I tend to not use the steaks and hoagie meat!! I have about 100+ pounds of ground beef left! So I love finding new ground beef recipes. I love our Power Cooking recipes.

Classic Mini Cheeseburgers
1 medium nion (about 1 cup finely chopped)
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley (I used the spice kind)
1-1/2 lb 90% lean ground beef
2 arlic cloves, pressed
1 tsp salt
6 slices American cheese
8 hot dog buns
24 hamburger dill pickle slices

1. preheat oven to 450 degrees. Finely chop onion and parsley. Combine onion, parsley, garlice and salt. Press beef mixture evenly over large bar pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
2. Meanwhile, cut cheese into quarters, set aside. Slice buns apart neatly at seams (do not seperate tops from bottoms). Trim about 1/4 inch from each bun end to square off ends (discard trimmings). Cut buns into thirds for a total of 24 square mini buns. Set aside.
3. Remove bar pan from oven. Pour off juices, if necessary and place on cooling rack. Cut beef mixture into 24 squares. Top each burger with one pickle and one piece of cheese. Place one bun top onto each burger; top with one bun bottome. Cover bar pan with aluminum foil and bake 3-5 mintues or until cheese is melted and buns are warm.
4. To serve, place on burger with bun top onto one bun bottom using mini serving spatula. Repeat with remaining burgers and bun bottoms. Serve immediately.

Yield: 24 mini burgers.
(I set mustard beside mine and let guest use if they wanted to. To me, they taste like Krystals hamburgers or white castles. Really yummy)

janetupnorth said:
Anyone remember when Burger King used to make two little ones in their kids meals?
I used to LOVE those as a child!

Now, my skinny child eats a double-cheeseburger in one sitting - YIKES!

I don't remember that, ha!:D

It does show you though the difference in the quantity of food our children are use to filling them up than what filled us up as a child and shows you how our society has changed in the food market.

I do remember when fast food was a treat, not getting old b/c you have it so much:D:eek:

heat123 said:
I can't wait to try these (turkey burger style)!

Made these tonite using ground turkey. It shrunk about 1 1/2 inches all around, leaving only enough room for 20 pcs of cheese. And there was a lot of juice to drain off.
They tasted great, and all the kids ate them -- even the picky friends!! I think they liked them because they were "fast food" style.

Definately a good demo recipe.

We had them the other night. They tasted great, and looked adorable when they were done!

I thought the meat looked nasty, though when I pulled it out of the oven! (I used 90% lean sirloin, and still had tons of juice to pour off and they still shrunk up a ton!) Not sure if I will offer this as a show recipe because of the gross out factor!! lol

Yea, I made these the other night too and wasn't that impressed with them for a show demo.

KellyTheChef said:
We had them the other night. They tasted great, and looked adorable when they were done!

I thought the meat looked nasty, though when I pulled it out of the oven! (I used 90% lean sirloin, and still had tons of juice to pour off and they still shrunk up a ton!) Not sure if I will offer this as a show recipe because of the gross out factor!! lol

I had not considered the gross out factor, as they did look weird, but I just attributed it to the fact that it was turkey.
At a show, you could distract the guests as you throw on the cheese, and they will never notice, LOL :D
I just think it's an easy recipe I know people would try, and kids would love, therefore fitting my "quick and easy" themes.

Made these tonight and cut back on the onions since DH and DS hate onions. I liked them but DH and DS recommended playing with the recipe and doing taco burgers - mix taco seasoning in the beef (leave out onion, parsley, garlic), use a jalapeno pepper and then maybe sharp chedder for the cheese. My neighbor (and recipe guinea pig) suggested doing mushroom bacon swiss mini burgers. Looks like I have some ideas for next week. . .

These Mini Burgers are GREAT

I have to say something

I will have been a consultant for 3 years this September - I signed on July 26, 2005 but didn't have my first show until September 9, 2005

AND this is the first time all recipes are perfect for me

Everyone enjoyed them at a family get-together on Wednesday. Everything was so quick and easy.

I LOVE THEM ALL

:chef:

A gal made these for our team meeting last night and when she brought the burgers already cooked, there was lots of shrinkage on all sides. Any ideas on not getting it to shrink so much?

StacieB said:
A gal made these for our team meeting last night and when she brought the burgers already cooked, there was lots of shrinkage on all sides. Any ideas on not getting it to shrink so much?

They are going to shrink-they are supposed to per the recipe. The meat will not take up the whole bar pan when cooked-maybe like half of it. But the less fat meat you buy the less shrinkage and grease you will have.

I added cheese to the burger mixture and they did not shrink very much at all. Just 1/2 cup of cheddar jack shreds.

Ohhh, barbecue burgers would be good too, I love making up some of the barbecue sauce with the Smokey Barbecue Rub. I think it would taste great in these!!!

I thought a fun thing to do with these is to do a mini burger bar. Have chopped onions, olives, salsa, bacon, peppers, BBQ sauce, Ranch dressing, and whatever else and have people dress up their burgers. I like the idea of putting shredded cheese in the burger mixture too.

Related to Delicious Mini Cheeseburgers for Your Next Party | Easy Recipe

1. How do I make the mini cheeseburgers for my next party?

To make the mini cheeseburgers, you will need ground beef, cheese, slider buns, and your choice of condiments. Cook the ground beef in a skillet and form into small patties. Place a small amount of cheese on each patty and let it melt. Assemble the mini cheeseburgers on slider buns and add your desired condiments.

2. How many batches of mini cheeseburgers should I make for a party?

This will depend on the number of guests you are expecting and their appetites. A good rule of thumb is to estimate 2-3 mini cheeseburgers per person. You can always make more batches if needed.

3. Can I make the mini cheeseburgers ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the mini cheeseburgers ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to cook them. This is a great time-saving tip for parties!

4. What kind of condiments should I serve with the mini cheeseburgers?

You can offer a variety of condiments for your guests to choose from, such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, pickles, and onions. You can also get creative and offer specialty condiments like barbecue sauce or ranch dressing.

5. How did the mini cheeseburgers turn out at the UL party?

The mini cheeseburgers were a huge hit at the UL party! They were tasty and reminded some guests of Krystal's mini burgers. The UL consultant even booked a party for September after trying them. Don't forget to offer a bottle of mustard for those who want an extra kick of flavor!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23