• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Early Show Closure: Is My CC Delayed? | Closed Show Concerns

In summary, if a show is closed, it means that the show's host has stopped accepting orders and no new orders can be placed. A show may be closed early if the host has reached their desired sales or if the show's deadline has passed. Your credit card will still be charged for any orders placed before the show was closed. However, once a show is closed, no changes can be made to orders placed for that show. If you have any concerns about a closed show, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance.
Jenni
I closed a show early Saturday morning. I can't see it on CC yet. Is that normal or should I be worried :confused: that there might be a problem?
Thanks for the info in advance

its weekend no worries---

Um, it's the weekend.....

HO's systems aren't all interconnected automatically. There's still a lot of manual things done to get CC updated.

DebbieJ said:

I guess I have never closed a show on a weekend!

Thanks Morfia & chefann~ I had a show put on hold once and didn't know it for days. So thats why I was worried.

DebbieJ said:
Why the rude tone? She's asking because she obviously didn't know that it being a weekend made a difference. Good grief. :thumbdown:

Pampered Laura said:
Why the rude tone? She's asking because she obviously didn't know that it being a weekend made a difference. Good grief. :thumbdown:

what???? I didn't notice a "tone" of any kind.....

Related to Early Show Closure: Is My CC Delayed? | Closed Show Concerns

What does it mean if a show is closed?

If a show is closed, it means that the show's host has stopped accepting orders and no new orders can be placed for that show.

Why would a show be closed early?

A show may be closed early if the host has reached their desired sales or if the show's deadline has passed.

Will my credit card still be charged if a show is closed?

Yes, your credit card will still be charged for any orders placed before the show was closed.

Can I still make changes to my order if the show is closed?

No, once a show is closed, no changes can be made to orders placed for that show.

What should I do if I have concerns about a closed show?

If you have any concerns about a closed show, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • jj16