• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov Performance Tracker: 1 Show Listed as $0.00 | Credit Card Issue?

In summary, when a show is listed as $0.00, it is offered as a free show for guests to attend without making a purchase. There is no obligation to purchase products at a $0.00 show, but guests may choose to make a purchase if they find something they like. Hosts can still earn rewards at a $0.00 show as long as guests make purchases. It is recommended to RSVP for a $0.00 show so the host can prepare for the number of attendees. Guests are welcome to bring additional guests to a $0.00 show.
ChefMary412
I checked on the Individual performance tracker to see if it was updated and it said that I have two shows for Nov... but one is at $0.00?? There was a problem with one credit card, so it was delayed (fixed now)... would that be a reason to show no money from the show? But where it has the number of shows it only says 1... example (1,0)

It will show it - mine last month took a few days to show the amount

I wouldn't worry yet.

:chef:

Most of the time it means the show is on hold..at least it always has for mine..you might want to call if you have gotten no email yet.

thanks.. it was on hold this morning, but was taken care of. I just never noticed it before. I will give it a day or so.

ChefMary412 said:
thanks.. it was on hold this morning, but was taken care of. I just never noticed it before. I will give it a day or so.

Your IPT updates at midnight so it need to go to the next day before you will see it reflect on your IPT..... Go look at your incentives calculator.... that is updated automatically..... and that should show you if all is well..... that's what I usually do....

IPT doesn't update as fast as it used to. I bet you won't see it resolved til Mon or Tues.

Thanks... I get a little obsessed with checking.. I need to remember to chill!:eek:

What does it mean when a show is listed as $0.00?

When a show is listed as $0.00, it means that the host has chosen to offer the show as a "free show" where guests can attend without making a purchase.

Do I still have to pay for products if I attend a $0.00 show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase any products at a $0.00 show. However, you may choose to make a purchase if you find something that you like.

Can I earn host rewards at a $0.00 show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards at a $0.00 show. As long as your guests make purchases, you will receive credit towards host rewards.

Do I need to RSVP for a $0.00 show?

Yes, it is recommended to RSVP for a $0.00 show so that the host can properly prepare for the number of attendees.

Can I bring guests to a $0.00 show?

Yes, you can bring guests to a $0.00 show. The more the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • nikked
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies