• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Draw slips

Mar 5, 2010
Do you use the draw slips in your shows? If not, how come? How do you use them? :)

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
I definitly use them. At the end of the show I will go over the draweing slip and have them fill out thier email if they want to be on my email list, and I will go over each section with them

Jillmami

Oct 29, 2009
I use one that someone 'higher up' modified. It has a "If your host became a consultant would you host a show for her?" question added on. I became a consultant because I had 6 automatic shows right there since my consultant used this different version.

kristina16marie

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
I use one that someone 'higher up' modified. It has a "If your host became a consultant would you host a show for her?" question added on. I became a consultant because I had 6 automatic shows right there since my consultant used this different version.

where did you get this "modified" version? i've been wanting to start asking this question, but keep forgetting. i'd love to have drawing slips that ask that!

chefmoseley

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2008
Here is what I use. I borrowed it from someone here.

Attachments

• Guest Care Card-7.doc
    27 KB · Views: 488

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
where did you get this "modified" version? i've been wanting to start asking this question, but keep forgetting. i'd love to have drawing slips that ask that!

There are quite a few out there. You can search the files here using DPDS (for door price drawing slip), guest care card, drawing slip etc as your terms.

newbieconsultant

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2010
Hi, this is one my director Penney Parkes forwarded to me.

Attachments

• Wish List - Door Prize Flyer.doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 780

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Personal Drawing dlip
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Tad
Replies