• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Drawing Slip for Consultant's Use

I think it must be different personalities like different things.....I LOVE words!:) (I read EVERYTHING!)and sometimes think that pictures get in the way of the important things that need to be said - people look at the pictures and forget to read the actual words! That's one reason why I don't like the new Show Planners - too many graphics and white space, and the words lose their meaning! However, I do like CONCISE explanations.:DI used my new CCS last night and had great success! I know they look a little boring but I printed them on bright pink paper! I am going to look into how expensive a paper cutter like they have at schools might be. I also want
Karen Hodge
Here is a drawing slip another consultant sent me. Hope it is helpful.

Attachments

• DrawingSlip.doc
    27 KB · Views: 459
I like that. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Thanks...I like this one!

Thanks for sharing. There are so many types, I'm gonna try to put a bunch of them together. We'll see how it goes! I have a show tonight I'd like to try them out on. (Really bad grammar, Sister Bernadette would pull my hair!)

I like! I'm going to format a bit differently, but I like these a lot!Thanks for sharing! :)

Here is the one I use - a little different. I like using th 1-10 scale instead of yes, maybe, no......

Attachments

• Guest Care Card.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 312
Hm. I like the cleaner look of that one, but I'm not sure I like the number scale...

Hm. TOO MANY CHOICES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :eek:

jenniferp417 said:
Hm. I like the cleaner look of that one, but I'm not sure I like the number scale...

Hm. TOO MANY CHOICES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :eek:

I don't know that I would have gone with a sliding scale, but I was able to sit in on a director's show, and watched her use it - and loved it! She looked at all of the slips before taking orders, but then didn't use the slips for bookings etc.....she just asked everyone if they were one of the ones who was interested in booking a cooking or catalog show - if they had any questions?, if they were interested in taking home some info about doing what she does - again, any questions?, and then confirming that if the host became a consultant they would like to be one of her first hosts....I watched her gain 4 bookings, 3 recruit leads, and almost everyone said they would help out the host! 2 of the bookings had circles a 2 or 3 - none of the bookings had circled a 10!!!
I have had much the same experience since I started using this slip.

Oh, wow! That's amazing!

Customer Care slipI just made a new customer care slip. I hope I can figure out how to post it.

Attachments

• Customer Care Slip.doc
    37 KB · Views: 350
chesse said:
I just made a new customer care slip. I hope I can figure out how to post it.

Yeah here is my cup of tea..something with the logo...something that draws the eye. People don't like a lot of words. They get board and lose interest. They need a picture and color. Gotta spice everything up. Don't you remember how we feel when we see that new catalog with new color and pics. If it was all words, we wouldn't even look at it, never mind fill it out, even if it is short.

Played with em, Added a burst of color and puts a little PIZAZZ to them. I'll have to put a couple more on one page of course. Print them on Card stock and your good. :D

Attachments

• Customer Care Slip.doc
    33 KB · Views: 467
Jilleysue said:
Yeah here is my cup of tea..something with the logo...something that draws the eye. People don't like a lot of words. They get board and lose interest. They need a picture and color. Gotta spice everything up. Don't you remember how we feel when we see that new catalog with new color and pics. If it was all words, we wouldn't even look at it, never mind fill it out, even if it is short.

I think it must be different personalities like different things.....I LOVE words!:) (I read EVERYTHING!)and sometimes think that pictures get in the way of the important things that need to be said - people look at the pictures and forget to read the actual words! That's one reason why I don't like the new Show Planners - too many graphics and white space, and the words lose their meaning! However, I do like CONCISE explanations.:D

I used my new CCS last night and had great success! I know they look a little boring but I printed them on bright pink paper! I am going to look into how expensive a paper cutter like they have at schools might be. I also want to make new postcards to send out since so many of the ones available aren't what I want.

Paper cutters aren't bad. I think I paid $30 for mine a few years ago. It's 15 inches square, so more than big enough for cutting letter-size sheets into postcards, etc.

1. What is a Drawing Slip for Consultant's Use?

A Drawing Slip for Consultant's Use is a form that allows consultants to gather contact information from potential customers during in-home cooking demonstrations or parties.

2. How do I use a Drawing Slip?

To use a Drawing Slip, simply hand them out to guests at your cooking demonstration or party and ask them to fill out their contact information. Collect the slips at the end of the event and use the information to follow up with potential customers.

3. Can I customize the Drawing Slip with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the Drawing Slip with your name, contact information, and any other details you'd like to include. This allows potential customers to easily reach out to you for future orders or parties.

4. How many Drawing Slips should I bring to an event?

We recommend bringing at least 20-30 Drawing Slips to each event. This will ensure you have enough for all guests and allows for any mistakes or lost slips.

5. Are Drawing Slips free for consultants?

Yes, Drawing Slips for Consultant's Use are provided for free by Pampered Chef. You can order them through your consultant portal or by contacting customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • canadianchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
newbieconsultant
  • Sandi Metzer