• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Custom Prize Drawing Slips into a Note Pad

In summary, Office Depot is a local printer that will bind stuff for a reasonable price and usually has it to you in a couple of days.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I use my own prize drawing slip. I would like to get them printed into a note pad. I tried Vistaprint, but their note pads are too big. I just want mine to 1/4 page. Any suggestions?

Did you check with a local privately owned printer??? I would love to see your prize drawing slip if you'd like to share. I feel that if I don't read the drawing prize slip to them they don't answer the questions.
[email protected]

You should check at Office Depot. With our PC discount we get pretty good prices, plus you can set it up online and you can either pick it up at a local store or have them deliver to you. I use them all the time when I need to print flyers.

cookingwithlove said:
I use my own prize drawing slip. I would like to get them printed into a note pad. I tried Vistaprint, but their note pads are too big. I just want mine to 1/4 page. Any suggestions?

I have a local printer that will bind stuff for a reasonable price. Let me know how many to a pad and I can get a price, shipped to you. She might even be able to print and pad them more reasonable than you can. Just a suggestion!

I am going tomorrow to check out office depot. Here is the lastest that I use. I actually got it from here.

Attachments

• Marna Ross Prize Drawing slip.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 556
I use Office Depot most of the time. You can upload your document to them, they call you to be sure exactly what you want printed, and they send to you without shipping cost. And they usually have it to you in a couple of days.

Good to know. Thank you!

I have one that I use too (I think I got it here some time back, so not sure who to thank). I will try to attach it....

Attachments

• door prize slips.doc
    24 KB · Views: 621

What is a custom prize drawing slip?

A custom prize drawing slip is a small piece of paper or card that is used for a chance to win a prize. It typically includes the entrant's name, contact information, and a unique code for tracking purposes.

How can I print custom prize drawing slips into a notepad?

To print custom prize drawing slips into a notepad, you will need a printer, notepad paper, and a template for the slips. Using a design software or a word processing program, create a template with the desired layout and information. Then, print the template onto the notepad paper and cut them into individual slips.

Can I customize the design and information on the prize drawing slips?

Yes, you can customize the design and information on the prize drawing slips according to your preferences. You can add your company logo, relevant graphics, and any necessary information such as rules and regulations.

What is the purpose of using a notepad for printing custom prize drawing slips?

A notepad provides a convenient and organized way to distribute and collect the prize drawing slips. It also allows for easy tearing and keeps the slips in one place, making it easier for record-keeping and tracking purposes.

Are there any specific requirements or guidelines for printing custom prize drawing slips into a notepad?

There are no specific requirements or guidelines for printing custom prize drawing slips into a notepad. However, make sure to use a high-quality printer and notepad paper for the best results. Also, ensure that the slips are printed clearly and legibly for easy reading and tracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DVasquez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dwyerkim
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • stayinathomemama