• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Do Contest Boxes at Restaurants?

In summary, the "Anyone Do Contest Box" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to generate leads and potential customers. It involves leaving a box filled with product samples, catalogs, and order forms at a local restaurant for anyone to enter a drawing and win a prize. Anyone can participate in the contest, including both restaurant patrons and staff members. To find restaurants to partner with, you can reach out to local restaurants, ask for recommendations, or search for ones that have hosted similar promotions in the past. The benefits of using the "Anyone Do Contest Box" include reaching a new audience, showcasing products in a fun and interactive way, building brand awareness, and potentially leading to future sales and bookings. There is no cost to participate
chefelka
Silver Member
Hey,

I was thinking of trying a contest box using a slip like the drawing slips and making a cute box or use a fish bowl, and asking a small restaurant to put it at their checkout counter.

They could maybe win a free entree at that restaurant - one person each month would win, and the rest win FREE pampered chef parties...

Has anyone tried anything like this?

I've gotten good sales leads and shows from leaving my business cards near the register or any other place that will let you.
We used to have those boxes when I worked with Rainbow and found that you'll get some families filling out 10 cards and lots of kids filling them out.

what kind of bussiness card do you leave

The PC card from merrill. It works better than catalogues and is a lot cheaper.

I second the business cards idea! I went and bought a few cheap holders and had it ready when I asked. That way they are contained and the business doesn't have to provide one.

I've left them at Curves before - usually during HWC. I didn't get any promising results from it.

I had really good success with fish bowls with a different direst sales company, but haven't yet tried it with Pampered Chef. Because of kids entering, I had made custom sheets that asked age, and on my sign, I put you must be 18.

I had 2 good shows by leaving my cards at a hardware store where contractors advertise. One was the owner's wife and the other was an employee.
I got a $100+ order by leaving my cards near the register at a restaurant.

1. What is a "Anyone Do Contest Box" at a restaurant?

An "Anyone Do Contest Box" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to generate leads and potential customers. It involves leaving a box filled with product samples, catalogs, and order forms at a local restaurant for diners to enter a drawing for a chance to win a prize.

2. Can anyone participate in the contest at a restaurant?

Yes, anyone can participate in the contest at a restaurant. This includes both restaurant patrons and staff members. The goal is to reach a wide audience and generate interest in Pampered Chef products.

3. How do I find restaurants to partner with for the contest box?

You can start by reaching out to local restaurants in your area and introducing them to the "Anyone Do Contest Box" concept. You can also ask for recommendations from friends, family, and current Pampered Chef customers. Additionally, you can search for restaurants that have hosted similar promotions in the past.

4. What are the benefits of using the "Anyone Do Contest Box" at restaurants?

The "Anyone Do Contest Box" is an effective way to generate leads and potential customers for your Pampered Chef business. It allows you to reach a new audience and showcase your products in a fun and interactive way. It also helps to build brand awareness and potentially leads to future sales and bookings.

5. Is there a cost to participate in the contest at a restaurant?

There is no cost to participate in the contest at a restaurant. However, you will need to provide the products, catalogs, and order forms for the contest box. It is also a good idea to offer a small prize for the winner of the drawing to encourage more participation. Overall, the cost is minimal compared to the potential benefits for your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • PamperedChefMelissa