• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revolutionize Customer Service with Our Innovative Drawing Slip - Try It Today!

2 shows I've done so far of $800.Host club, preferred shopper and Birthday/Anniversary club attached. Host club is 4th Sunday 2 recipes, 2nd one they pay $10 cash and make to take home. (Stoneware are Tomato Basil Squares, Turkey Cranberry Wreath, Taco Ring, 3-2-1 cake, breadbowl with artichoke dip, chicken broccoli braid / Salads are Mandarin Chicken Pasta from long long ago, warm lemon pepper chicken, jamaican jerk chicken, deluxe cheeseburger and strawberry spinach mushroom onion HB egg. We taste both, then make the stone or salad recipe to take home to families for dinner that
scottcooks
Gold Member
Using a compliation of some others, I've done an expanded drawing slip. I call it a CUSTOMER SERVICE PREVIEW, because it is so different. I'm trying a show today where I put it on one of these on one side of a full sheet of paper, then put on the other side the product wish list - and not give out catalogs or order forms until the end.

I've gotten some good response on these so far - too early to tell if they are much better than company's slip. The only down side, is it takes a good 5 minutes to complete. I tell guests I want them to be thoughtful about it, so I can provide them with the best service possible.

See if it works for you.

Attachments

• MSB drawing slip PRINT ON DRAFT full size.doc
    104.5 KB · Views: 840
I'd like to hear how it goes with handing it out and using it for a wish list.

Could you tell a little more about how you do your Host Club (with the $50 monthly purchase)

ChefBeckyD said:
I'd like to hear how it goes with handing it out and using it for a wish list.

Could you tell a little more about how you do your Host Club (with the $50 monthly purchase)

Scott, I really enjoy your ideas! this is a great one, thanks for sharing. I want to hear about the host club, too, and the preferred shopper card, too.

I'm also trying to envision the way you hand this out....you say you put the wish list "on the other side"--but the wish list is two pages long...do you mean on the other side of a folder or something?

I really like this form because it gives you a chance to bring up topics that will recur during the party and at FSCO, in a very non threatening way...It's a really approachable way to get people thinking along these lines.

Thanks again, Scott

The wish list idea collapsed - once I saw it was 2 pages. When I figured out how to 'print multiple pages on one sheet' it was just too small for practical purposes. More on the host club / preferred shopper card in a moment.

Scott,
I'd love more info on the Fundraising Bingo and 50% proceeds.

And I'm with the others, would love info on what they've asked about.

Thanks for sharing!!
Lisa

Maybe just put a blank wish list on the back, so as they are listening at the show/demo or browsing through the catalog, they can write down what they want?

I will be interested to see how it goes Scott. I made up the one I am currently using and really like it... but have a hard time getting them completely filled out! I have been wanting to add a wish to it as well...

Attachments

• 2010...GuestCareCard....doc
    90.5 KB · Views: 517
Scott, at what point during the show do you hand this out to the guests and ask them to fill it out for you?

Host club, preferred shopper and Birthday/Anniversary club attached. Host club is 4th Sunday 2 recipes, 2nd one they pay $10 cash and make to take home. (Stoneware are Tomato Basil Squares, Turkey Cranberry Wreath, Taco Ring, 3-2-1 cake, breadbowl with artichoke dip, chicken broccoli braid / Salads are Mandarin Chicken Pasta from long long ago, warm lemon pepper chicken, jamaican jerk chicken, deluxe cheeseburger and strawberry spinach mushroom onion HB egg. We taste both, then make the stone or salad recipe to take home to families for dinner that night. 4 members makes it qualify as a Show - 6 members make profits better and hosts twice-a-year. I submit these shows as a 1st-5th of the next month show.I give the drawing slip out in the last 2 minutes of the show, as a second (or third depending on the crowd size) drawing, for a small item added to their list (mini whipper or mini serving spatula) which I buy on the host's discount, and tell the host to add it to their order when it arrives. The other 2 drawings are for an on-time drawing of 3 twixit clips (everyone gets one with their ticket for being on time) and a big-deal drawing for tickets after doing the ticket activity.50% fundraiser bingo is posted elsewhere on here, basically an expensive bingo game leaning heavily on patrons' willingness to contribute to the charity - buyin for $5 a card / $20 for 5 cards / $50 for all the cards you want as a single player. Bingo prize 1 is $30 off their PC order, prize 2 is $15 off their PC order. All cash from bingo needs to go to charity. Check your state gaming policies...no need to report on a 1-time basis in my state. I've done it 3 times, 65% profit on the PC show of $400, 80% profit on the PC show of $800 (host had booze at every table) and 55% profit on PC show of $500. The fundraiser bingo PC show is a standard single recipe (usually dessert) demo, with premade servings ready to go out to everyone as soon as the demo is assembled.BD/Anniv club is some discount amount that you decide. So far in 7 years of business, only 1 person has applied this discount. To encourage folks to use it, I've begun sending a card with a mini catalog inside. People want a good deal but sometimes don't follow up on their end. Basically, it is a lead generating tool / permission to contact in their BD or Anniv month... good motivator on my part to call!

Attachments

• MSB Shared Hosts Club.doc
    120 KB · Views: 551
  • preferredChefCard.doc
    304 KB · Views: 546
  • BirthdayClub.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 503
Had a reorder customer from some distance, contact me by email because of the Preferred Chef Card! She is placing a new order (and taking advantage of the discount I imagine). I reminded her the orders all have to have been placed with me, not with another consultant.You can decide how to do it - I sign my initials for every $25 in product bought (before s/h/tx) through me. Then I offer $30 in free product when they reach $200 purchased. (a 15% rebate) If they follow through, I'm thrilled to have their business. The 15% comes after I've been paid - so it works out. You can decide to give an amount smaller than $30 if you wish - even $20 is a great deal!

Scott,

How many people do you have in the Host club right now? It is all very interesting and I want to learn more. Are you having good responses to all of this (i.e. Host Club, Preferred Chef Card, etc.)? Thanks for sharing your ideas with all of us. :chef:

I have 6 participating. One dropped out. It takes a little while to get it up and going. If you have 2 who will spend $75 each, you can subsidize it initially with $40-60 yourself for perhaps 1 or 2 months. I subsidized for 3 months when 1 person moved unexpectedly. I got 3 folks very interested at a single show. It's all in how you present it!

The Preferred Chef card is a bonus - I've only ever had maybe 3 people cash theirs in, so it is a 'percevied extra value' you can offer customers. Again - you decide how much to make it worth, be it $10 in free product, or $20 or $30. That it has only cost me $90 I'm OK with it at the $30 level.

What is the "New Drawing Slip Idea"?

The "New Drawing Slip Idea" is a new feature that has been added to our Pampered Chef drawing slips. It allows customers to not only enter their name and contact information for a chance to win a prize, but also answer a question or provide feedback about their experience with our products or services.

How does the "New Drawing Slip Idea" work?

The process is simple - customers fill out the drawing slip as usual with their name and contact information. Then, they can answer the designated question or provide feedback on the back of the slip. This information will be collected and used for future improvements and promotions.

What are the benefits of using the "New Drawing Slip Idea"?

By adding this new feature, we are able to gain valuable insights and feedback from our customers. This allows us to continually improve our products and services to better meet their needs. Additionally, customers have a higher chance of winning a prize by participating in the drawing slip.

Is the "New Drawing Slip Idea" available in all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the "New Drawing Slip Idea" is available in all of our products that offer a drawing slip. This includes in-person events, online orders, and catalog orders.

Can customers still enter the drawing without participating in the "New Drawing Slip Idea"?

Yes, customers can still enter the drawing by simply filling out their name and contact information on the drawing slip. The question or feedback portion is optional and does not affect their chance of winning a prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckmom002
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedteresa2005
Replies
Views
casescafe
Replies
Views
scottcooks