• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dorm Room / College Essentials Party Flyer

In summary, a Dorm Room/College Essentials Party Flyer is a marketing tool used to advertise and promote a party specifically for college students and their dorm room needs. The party will feature kitchen and cooking products perfect for dorm living, with special deals and discounts offered by the consultant. Anyone can attend the party, but the products and promotions will be geared towards college students. It is possible to host the party in your dorm room, and there are benefits such as earning free and discounted products and potentially earning additional rewards for hosting a successful party.
Loreen
I'm still fairly new at this and really appreciate all of the wonderful ideas and forms found in the postings.

Was wondering if anyone has a flyer or invitation for a dorm room / college essentials party? I've done a search of the files and found some great ideas and lists, but no invitation or flyer. Thanks.

Here is what I've got

Attachments

• college packet order form.doc
    30 KB · Views: 681
  • DormRoomSurvivalKitPC.doc
    27 KB · Views: 564
Thanks Carolyn. Love the College Packet Order Form.

Those are great, Carolyn. Thanks!

Great IdeaThis is a great idea!!:D

Those are bothe awesome!! Be sure to double check the prices before you send them out this year though.

not to sound stupid but

what is the microwave sauce pan - do you mean the micro cookers?

just checking

One more question, who and how do you contact someone at a College or University to have this information available to new and current students?

I have one small communtiy college and one university local and one large college in the next town(and state - where another consultant lives - we live in a small area and very close but yet very far apart)

~

Don't forget to change the saute pan in the college package flyer - it still says "Generation 2"

I have someone that is getting ready to go to college and loves PC products and wants to get stuff to take with her and knows her mom and her friends moms love the products as well. She can't afford to buy much on her own so she wants to get as much as she can for free by hosting a party.

What is a Dorm Room/College Essentials Party Flyer?

A Dorm Room/College Essentials Party Flyer is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise and promote a party specifically geared towards college students and their dorm room needs.

What can I expect at a Dorm Room/College Essentials Party?

At a Dorm Room/College Essentials Party, you can expect to see a variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for college students living in dorm rooms. Our consultant will demonstrate and showcase these products and offer special deals and discounts for party attendees.

Do I have to be a college student to attend a Dorm Room/College Essentials Party?

No, anyone is welcome to attend a Dorm Room/College Essentials Party. However, the products and promotions featured at the party will be specifically geared towards college students living in dorms.

Can I host a Dorm Room/College Essentials Party in my dorm room?

Yes, you can host a Dorm Room/College Essentials Party in your dorm room. Our consultants are happy to work with you to find a suitable date and time for the party that works for both you and your roommates.

What are the benefits of hosting a Dorm Room/College Essentials Party?

Hosting a Dorm Room/College Essentials Party is a great way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. You will also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and classmates to our products and possibly earn additional rewards for hosting a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scavallero
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies