• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doris on Fox Chicago: A Look at Pampered Chef Products!

In summary, Doris was interviewed on Fox Chicago Morning News and she received a Lifetime Achievement Award.
jwpamp
Did anyone else just see Fox Chicago in the Morning segment with Doris?? How Cool!!! They did a whole segment on her and had products on...WOW!

There is a link on the myfoxchicago.com site for pamperedchef.com, too.

Hopefully it will pull some hits on the Director's leads! Yeah!!

If you log on to www.myfoxchicago.com, you can watch her. Click on "Morning News" on the left of the screen and you can see her interview. She received a Lifetime Achievement Award - Very Cool:cool:

Thats very cool! I wish that was a nationwide program! That'll be fantastic for those of you who are in the area where it was broadcasted!!

That is awesome. Hooray for her. After reading the book last night, I am still in amazement!!!

How Kewl is THAT!!!!:cool:

Awesome!! She it with all your contacts!!! What a great way to give those potential recruits just a little nudge!

wow, that is awesome!!!
and a lifetime achievement award,,,AWESOME!

Wow, so cool! Thanks!

amya said:
If you log on to www.myfoxchicago.com, you can watch her. Click on "Morning News" on the left of the screen and you can see her interview. She received a Lifetime Achievement Award - Very Cool:cool:
It's a little tough to find on their site, but I belive this link will take you to her interview.

Speaking of PC on TV... I could have sworn I saw and EAD on Ugly Betty last night. They were making cupcakes and her dad was using it to decorate the top.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. We help people discover the joy of cooking at home with simple and easy-to-use products.

2. What makes Pampered Chef products different from other kitchen products?

Our products are designed with the home cook in mind. We focus on functionality, durability, and ease of use to make cooking and meal prep more enjoyable and efficient. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products.

3. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through one of our independent consultants or through our website. Our consultants can offer personalized recommendations and cooking tips to help you get the most out of your products.

4. Are Pampered Chef products safe to use?

Yes, all of our products are rigorously tested to meet safety standards. We also offer a product warranty for any manufacturing defects.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any recipes or cooking tips?

Yes, we have a wide selection of recipes and cooking tips available on our website and through our consultants. We also offer in-person and virtual cooking classes to help you sharpen your skills in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • cakepampered