• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doris Christopher: Pampered Chef Founder's Home Diet

In summary, the Pampered Chef founder has dropped the price of her Hinsdale home by $300,000. The home includes a nice kitchen, three bathrooms, and three bedrooms.
It IS beautiful; would love to see the inside. Sounds like the writer has a bad case of sour grapes.

It is beautiful, and she deserves it--what do they expect her to down size to? a 3 BR ranch?

She and Jay worked really hard those early years and deserve to have anything they want. Home Sweet Home :)

Um, if their kids are gone and it's just the two of them, why wouldn't they downsize? Not everyone needs - or wants - a huge home! That said, most of us wouldn't consider their new house particularly modest, I'm guessing.

whoopie doo dah it is her life LET HER BE! It is so sad people have so much interest in making other peoples lives miserable. This is a sad world and I worry for my childrens future. :(

Must be a slow news day in the area to report on a real estate transaction of a millionaire! geesh.

pkd09 said:
She and Jay worked really hard those early years and deserve to have anything they want. Home Sweet Home :)

Agreed. Plus, even though they've downsized, they still have plenty of room for the whole family to come stay! And lots of room for the grandkids to play!

You go, Doris. Enjoy that beautiful home.

Becky D- that's what I was thinking, too!!

I completely agree. She worked hard to get where she is. It wasn't just given to her. She deserves anything she wants.

I really like that brick architecture that looks like a mini-castle. Way cool! Good for her & her family!

It was the real estate agent that mentioned downsizing, not the writer. And downsizing is what everyone in their age bracket usually does, for many reasons. I didn't see anything derogatory about the article, just sharing news. It looks like a beautiful home and I'll sure they will be very happy there.

It was the real estate agent that mentioned downsizing, not the writer. And downsizing is what everyone in their age bracket usually does, for many reasons. I didn't see anything derogatory about the article, just sharing news. It looks like a beautiful home and I'll sure they will be very happy there.

Yes, but the author put "downsizing" in quotes and made a note to compare the number of rooms in the two homes... It just came across to me as though he thought they didn't downsize enough.

To Doris and Jay, it IS downsizing from what they HAD. I think the house is beautiful and they worked hard so they should enjoy their time in it!

I agree about the article. WAY TO GO DORIS! You deserve this and anything else you want!

I couldn't agree with you guys more! Wahoo hor Doris and her family.

She's doing her kids a favor by getting rid of the bigger house now so they don't have to deal with it when she and Jay are gone. Not that they've sold it yet...

Amazing home -- I wish we could take a peak inside. Looks incredible - so proud to be associated with her and this company.

It is really "cute" considering the area they are in. Hinsdale is the creme de la creme of neighborhoods in the Chicago area. The $6 million home is more the norm out there. I am shocked the news even bothered to carry a story such as that. Just goes to show the "name" Doris has made for herself in Chicago! I say good for them. Besides, who knows if she is doing housework or is someone else does. I sure would not want to take care of the other place! I have enough problems with 6 rooms!

I would, quite frankly, expect the Christophers to have a nice home like this!

Quite frankly, though, I sure would love to see the kitchen!! lol

1. What is the Doris Christopher: Pampered Chef Founder's Home Diet?

The Doris Christopher: Pampered Chef Founder's Home Diet is a weight loss program created by the founder of Pampered Chef, Doris Christopher. It focuses on using healthy, whole foods and developing sustainable lifestyle habits to achieve weight loss and overall wellness.

2. Is the Doris Christopher: Pampered Chef Founder's Home Diet a restrictive diet?

No, the Doris Christopher: Pampered Chef Founder's Home Diet is not a restrictive diet. It encourages a balanced and varied diet, with a focus on fresh, whole foods. It also allows for occasional treats in moderation.

3. Can I still use Pampered Chef products while following the Doris Christopher: Pampered Chef Founder's Home Diet?

Yes, you can still use Pampered Chef products while following the Doris Christopher: Pampered Chef Founder's Home Diet. In fact, many of our products are designed to make healthy cooking and meal prep easier and more convenient.

4. Is exercise a part of the Doris Christopher: Pampered Chef Founder's Home Diet?

Exercise is not a specific part of the Doris Christopher: Pampered Chef Founder's Home Diet, but it is encouraged as a part of a healthy lifestyle. The program focuses more on making sustainable changes to your diet and overall habits, rather than strict exercise regimens.

5. Can I still eat out while following the Doris Christopher: Pampered Chef Founder's Home Diet?

Yes, you can still eat out while following the Doris Christopher: Pampered Chef Founder's Home Diet. The program encourages making healthy choices when dining out and provides tips on how to navigate menus and make healthier choices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies