• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Know Doris Christopher of Pampered Chef Has a Famous Cousin?

In summary, Kris found out that her next door neighbor's cousin has a brother-in-law who's sister worked with someone that had an uncle and his wife's hairdresser's step-brother's fishing partner knew a guy that was in a boat on the same lake where someone was distributing LSD-laced transfer tatoos to kids in the neighborhood. Kris thinks that it must be true because it's like an urban myth. Kris' friend's cousin's neighbor's girlfriend's friend saw Ferris at the Dairy Queen last night and set Kris up.
Chef_2_Four
A lady I work with is Doris Christopher's cousin! I thought that was interesting! She said she went to her house every weekend when she was little and remembers when she started Pampered Chef! I just thought you might enjoy it!

Too cool - I enjoyed reading Doris' book on how she started the company

That is really cool! :D

Wow! that is so cool!!!!
Sooo is she a potential host for you? LOL

Kris

Maybe you could have her tell Doris to log on to CF under an assumed name?

Wow, neat! Did she help pack boxes in Doris's house?

I don't know. We didn't get that far into the conversation. I had to help a student.

Come to think of it, maybe we don't want Doris up here. It might be the end of us all! :eek:

What a small world huh? That is awesome and weird at the same time. :D

Six degrees of separation!

lol. no kidding. lol.

Yeah, now I can claim that I personally know Doris, since someone on my board knows her cousin, right?

That is so cool! I would make her invite me to all the family gatherings so I could meet Doris face to face, LOL!

I had a host who's husband grew up with Doris's girls and used to go help in the basment

How did she ever have time to have guests every weekend? Being a consultant is surely easy compared to what she did. How, how, how?

one of my recruits a few years ago did nails for Doris's sister in Ft Worth

Um, people, this thread is getting a little bit strange here. Can we try to keep this all in perspective?

You, commenting on a thread getting strange? :D

It's just fun, making those little links to other people.

Yeah, I know. It's like an urban myth. My next door neighbor's cousin has a brother-in-law who's sister worked with someone that had an uncle and his wife's hairdresser's step-brother's fishing partner knew a guy that was in a boat on the same lake where someone was distributing LSD-laced transfer tatoos to kids in the neighborhood.

Really?!? WOW!!!!

</sarcasm>

Hey, I read it in an email that was forwarded 16 times before it got to me, and it was on the Internet. It MUST be true!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yeah, I know. It's like an urban myth. My next door neighbor's cousin has a brother-in-law who's sister worked with someone that had an uncle and his wife's hairdresser's step-brother's fishing partner knew a guy that was in a boat on the same lake where someone was distributing LSD-laced transfer tatoos to kids in the neighborhood.

OMG, you know him too? Small world.

Doncha love how threads deteriorate around here?

So my friend's cousin's neighbor's girlfriend's friend saw Ferris at the Dairy Queen last night...

Does Ferris run in the Iron Man?

ohhh.... I set you up good for that one, didn't I?

That was my pathetic attempt to remember a line from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

What is this:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FE2

>>>>>
FE2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FE2

FE2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FE2

>>>>>
FE2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FE2

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FE2

Iron ring? Iron doughnut?

something with iron?

:D

Duh! (smacking self on forehead) That's cute! :)

Related to Did You Know Doris Christopher of Pampered Chef Has a Famous Cousin?

1. Who is Doris Christopher?

Doris Christopher is the founder of Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools and cooking products.

2. Who is Doris Christopher's famous cousin?

Doris Christopher's famous cousin is not specified in the statement. It is possible that the person the speaker is referring to is a relative of Christopher's who became well-known or successful in their own right.

3. How did Doris Christopher start Pampered Chef?

Doris Christopher started Pampered Chef in 1980 with the goal of offering high-quality kitchen tools and providing cooking and entertaining tips at home parties.

4. What is the significance of the speaker's statement that her coworker is Doris Christopher's cousin?

The significance of the statement is that the speaker has a personal connection to the founder of Pampered Chef and has insight into her early life and the beginnings of the company.

5. What impact did Doris Christopher have on the direct sales industry?

Doris Christopher revolutionized the direct sales industry by introducing the concept of in-home cooking demonstrations and creating a successful business model based on this approach. She also paved the way for other women entrepreneurs to succeed in the direct sales world.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies