• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Worry: Reasons to Host a Show

In summary, when faced with the objection that someone doesn't cook, it's important to remember that there is something for everyone at Pampered Chef. From microwave chefs to big entertainers, there are products and recipes that cater to all types of cooks. It's important to ask questions and find common ground to show how Pampered Chef can still benefit them. And for those who exclusively eat out or use convenience foods, Pampered Chef's tools and recipes offer a simpler, more economical, and healthier option. Even empty nesters and older individuals can find useful products to make their lives easier in the kitchen. As the saying goes, "There is something for everyone who eats" at Pampered Chef.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
What is your response to those that tell you this reason for not buying or hosting a show?

PC has things for all chefs - even the microwave chefs! Then I talk about the microcookers, and the deep covered baker - my favorite no nonsense microwave crock pot, our many salad and entertaining options... etcIf they "don't cook" do they bake, eat out, how do they eat and go from there and PC will have something for them. :D

"But you eat, right?" That's always my response. If they don't cook, they serve food - sometimes they are big entertainers who just have all of their food catered - so what! Then they can buy a bunch of SA products! I keep digging and asking questions until I can find some common ground and find something in our catalog for them. There is definitely something for everyone! And, if they don't want anything for themselves, they can always buy gifts!

"Some of my best customers & hosts don't cook! They love TPC because our products help them make even frozen and deli food look and taste homemade!"

Lots of things!!!
They need an ice cream dipper don't they?
A round stone and pizza cutter for Frozen pizza.
Small Bar pan for heating up chicken nuggets and fries.
Microcookers for frozen/canned veggies.
SA sets for serving chips/dips.
QSP for making lemonade/kool-aid
Grill basket for the grill (some people who don't cook, use their grill a lot).
Kitchen shears.
Apple wedger
cut n' seal if they have kids.

I always ask that and I always have my "if you have kids, then you need these products....."

talk about alternative uses for our products

using the quick stir pitcher to wash your unmentionables and the salad spinner to "dry" them, less wrinkles

Those non-cookers usually mean 1 of 2 things they cook exclusively out of a box - you know those instant dinners or frozen dinners, so they still need a knife to poke a hole into the top of the frozen dinners or they could become a healthy microwave cooker and use the DCB for 30 min chick, etc. the other thing is they exclusively order take out, well they might need some plates to eat on and so our simple additions would work for them, and they still need a large round stone to re-heat their pizza the next day. The stone heats up their takeout pizza or even keeps it warm without needing the box.

I run into this all the time at business mixers - people who haven't heard of PC assume that ALL consultants are professional chefs who make elaborate 5 course meals - people over think what service you are offering them...

The other day I was at a tanning salon and I was offering cran fizz drink to passerbyers most of the people thought because it was a cran fizz drink - I MUST be selling Mona-vie or Noni jucie - or something along those lines and they weren't thirsty, so I asked if they wanted to take a recipe home with them instead and one person said, "I didn't know Mona-vie had food?" I look at them confused and I said, "I'm a Pampered Chef consultant - where's the Mona-vie consultant?" At the end of the day I had over $100 in sales so sometimes it just takes a moment to break the ice and just bounce back...

HTH

Allison

Attachments

• noncookers.doc
    81.5 KB · Views: 383
everybody needs cookware & a can opener! Plus they need serving tools (like the chef tools), dinnerware (SA). Lots of options. A Quick-Stir for their frozen oj, or iced tea.
Find out why they don't cook. Our recipes are quick, simple & more economical than eating out or using convenience foods. (Healthier, too)
With the right tools & a little know-how, anyone can cook & you are just the person to show them how! Our tools make cooking faster, easier and more fun. Our recipes are very simple and offer great results!

It is just her and her husband, an empty nest kind of thing. She said if it isn't take out or 95% out of a box, she isn't making it.

My parents are older and didn't think they would NEED anything because it is just the two of them. This is what they now love:

Citrus Peeler
Kitchen Shears
Smooth-Edge Can Opener
Hot Pad/Trivet
Measure-All Cup
Coating Trays & Tool
Cutting Board with Measure Cups

My mom still cooks but these products make their lives a whole lot easier in the kitchen!

My response is, "Well, that's what's great about The Pampered Chef. They have something for everyone who eats!"

I love that line, Rae :)

Related to Don't Worry: Reasons to Host a Show

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. You also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking tips from a Pampered Chef consultant.

How much does it cost to host a show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is completely free! There are no fees or charges to host a show. All you need to do is invite your friends and family, and provide a space for the show to take place.

How do I earn rewards for hosting a show?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your show. The more sales your show generates, the more rewards you can earn. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future shows or becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

What types of products are featured at a Pampered Chef show?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. These include items such as knives, bakeware, stoneware, and small appliances. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

Do I need to have cooking experience to host a show?

No cooking experience is necessary to host a Pampered Chef show. Our consultants will provide you and your guests with all the necessary instructions and assistance for using our products and following our recipes. Hosting a show is a fun and stress-free way to learn new cooking techniques and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dotty
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teddik
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies