• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

8 Reasons to Host a Show Flyer?

In summary, the 8 reasons to host a show with Pampered Chef include: free and discounted products, exclusive host rewards, fun and social time with friends and family, learning new recipes and kitchen tips, the opportunity to earn extra income or free trips, supporting a small business, and helping others host their own show. By hosting a show, you can earn free products through the generous Host Rewards program and receive a discount on additional purchases. Exclusive host rewards include free and discounted products, as well as special offers and bonuses. Hosting a show can also benefit you financially by saving you money on your own kitchen and cooking needs and potentially earning extra income or free trips through the compensation plan. Additionally, as a host, you can help others host
janakaylie
Hi!
Does anyone have a copy of the "8 Reasons to host a show" fyler? I would like to include it in my guest packets.
Thanks in advance!
Jana

I have never heard of the "8 Reasons...", but I have a "Top Ten Reasons to Host a (Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter) Pampered Chef Cooking Show" flyer. I include it on the front cover of my booking binder and change it as necessary. Most of them have the same stuff (You'll be my favorite person for 3 hours, hosts can earn half-off new cookware, etc) and then some of the reasons change (winter-cozy night in with good friends, holiday entertaining), fall (new products, new recipes), summer (parties outside, best deals of the year), and spring (new producs/recipes again, friends and family have spring-cleaned and need to replace).
Hope this helps you!

Thanks, Kelly!! Maybe I could design something similar :)
Jana

Kelly8 said:
I have never heard of the "8 Reasons...", but I have a "Top Ten Reasons to Host a (Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter) Pampered Chef Cooking Show" flyer. I include it on the front cover of my booking binder and change it as necessary. Most of them have the same stuff (You'll be my favorite person for 3 hours, hosts can earn half-off new cookware, etc) and then some of the reasons change (winter-cozy night in with good friends, holiday entertaining), fall (new products, new recipes), summer (parties outside, best deals of the year), and spring (new producs/recipes again, friends and family have spring-cleaned and need to replace).
Hope this helps you!

Kelly would you mind sending me what you use? I would like to look at it and see if it would work for me.

Hi Jana,I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to share the "8 Reasons to Host a Show" flyer with you. It's a great tool to include in your guest packets to show potential hosts the benefits of hosting a show. Please let me know if you would like me to email it to you or if you would prefer a hard copy. Happy hosting!

Related to 8 Reasons to Host a Show Flyer?

What are the 8 reasons to host a show?

The 8 reasons to host a show with Pampered Chef are:

• Free Products
  • Discounted Products
  • Exclusive Host Rewards
  • Fun and Social Time with Friends and Family
  • Learning New Recipes and Kitchen Tips
  • Earning Extra Income or Free Trips
  • Supporting a Small Business
  • Helping Others Host Their Own Show

How do I earn free products by hosting a show?

By hosting a Pampered Chef show, you can earn free products through our generous Host Rewards program. The more sales made at your show, the more free products you can earn. Plus, as an added bonus, you can also receive a discount on any additional products you wish to purchase.

What are the exclusive host rewards?

Our exclusive host rewards include free and discounted products, as well as special offers and bonuses that are only available to hosts. These rewards are our way of saying thank you for hosting a show and sharing our products with your friends and family.

How can hosting a show benefit me financially?

Hosting a show can benefit you financially in two ways. Firstly, by earning free and discounted products, you can save money on your own kitchen and cooking needs. Secondly, by hosting a successful show and introducing others to Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn extra income or even qualify for free trips through our compensation plan.

Can I help others host their own show?

Yes, you can! As a host, you have the opportunity to share the Pampered Chef experience with others and help them host their own successful shows. This not only helps them earn free and discounted products, but it also allows you to earn additional rewards through our referral program. It's a win-win for everyone involved!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blarrabee
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
CallieThames
Replies
Views
CRuff