• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Your $1,000 Show - Tips from the Director!

In summary, "Get Ready for Your $1,000 Show - Tips from the Director!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to help them increase their sales and reach a milestone of $1,000 in sales for a single show. The director is a highly successful Pampered Chef consultant who provides tips on how to plan, promote, and execute a successful show. This program is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants, covering topics such as setting goals, creating a show plan, host coaching, and follow-up techniques. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website.
ChefJami83
My director has a flyer she keeps in her host packets on how to have "$1,000" Show. Does anyone have this flyer they could post? Thank you either way! :chef:

Thank you Bobbi! I did a search before I posted, I just I didn't find anything. Maybe I put in too many words. lol Thanks a bunch!

That is exactly what I did. I just went and put in "$1,000" and a ton came up! So sorry :(

ChefJami83 said:
That is exactly what I did. I just went and put in "$1,000" and a ton came up! So sorry :(
I have found that it's easier to find something in the files if you only put in one word of what you are looking for....even just the first 3 letters of the word, since when people name documents, they often abbreviate. So, if I'm looking for documents pertaining to February, I just type in Feb. That seems to be the best way to find things.

As a vBulletin fan (that is the software for this board) the search feature really sucks. For the admin....there is a google plugin that can be applied with the parameters to stay within this site. But you know that ;)

What is "Get Ready for Your $1,000 Show - Tips from the Director!"?

"Get Ready for Your $1,000 Show - Tips from the Director!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to help them increase their sales and reach a milestone of $1,000 in sales for a single show.

Who is the director and what tips do they provide?

The director is a highly successful Pampered Chef consultant who has reached the $1,000 show milestone multiple times. They provide tips on how to plan, promote, and execute a successful show, as well as tips for maximizing sales and creating a great customer experience.

Is this training program only for new consultants?

No, this training program is beneficial for both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants. It offers valuable tips and strategies for anyone looking to increase their sales and reach the $1,000 show milestone.

What types of topics are covered in the training program?

The training program covers a wide range of topics including setting goals, creating a show plan, promoting the show, host coaching, product demonstrations, handling objections, and follow-up techniques. It also includes tips for creating a positive and engaging customer experience.

How can I access "Get Ready for Your $1,000 Show - Tips from the Director!"?

You can access this training program through your Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in and navigate to the training section to find the program and start learning how to have a successful $1,000 show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
vminaudo