• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dollar Days Incentive Results??

In summary, the presenter of this conversation tried dollar days as an incentive and it did not work this month. However, they suggest trying it again in July or August.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi,

for those of you who use it, how do you present it (via announcement or putting in guest folders) and how well has it worked for you??:confused:

Need bookings for July and August and wanted to maybe use this.:rolleyes:

Just wanted feedback:)

You could do either 1, I have done both & they worked out ok. I think maybe explaining it is better:) But it does work:D Good Luck!

Ginger:cool:

dollar day incentives??What are dollar day incentives?

thanks in advance;

soothenrelax

heat123 said:
Hi,

for those of you who use it, how do you present it (via announcement or putting in guest folders) and how well has it worked for you??:confused:

Need bookings for July and August and wanted to maybe use this.:rolleyes:

Just wanted feedback:)

Dollar Days are flyers for incentives for future hosts. Go to files & type in dollar days & there are quite a few you can look at.

Basically a host gets a specific product for the price of the day - July 1st = $1, July 12 = $12.

Here's the one I used that I got off of here. I did them for June, but didn't really have any of the 7 bookings JUST because of that deal. I decided to extend it into July. I use the lapboards that I made for each guest (I made them by cutting 3 ring binders in half, so I use the clear front cover to put flyers in), so I put the Dollar Days flyer in there. I have to be sure to have guests look at the other side of the board.

At my show yesterday, I got two July bookings and they were due to that deal. Woo hoo! I have five for July already. Three of them I think are because of this offer. The others were already booked before I started that special offer.:)

Attachments

• DOLLAR DAYS flyer.doc
    164 KB · Views: 591
Last edited:
It didn't work for me this month:( But maybe for July & Aug! Try, try, try again!

lacychef said:
It didn't work for me this month:( But maybe for July & Aug! Try, try, try again!
Sure, why not try it again. I find that most people are more motivated by the regular host rewards and then they just have the show when they want. I think very few are motivated by an extra goodie, but who knows. The funny thing is, I forgot to mention the whole July Dollar Days thing during the demo yesterday. But when one said she wanted to book in July, it reminded me to tell her, then another guest heard it and decided to move her show up to July. Plus, there was a third booking for September! Not bad since there were only FIVE guests at the show. :D

How do you all pay for the products you are giving them? Do you put it on the hosts order at their discount and then pay for the rest? How much does it usually cost you?

Just curious - I think I'm going to try it for July and August ;)

pamperedtiffani said:
How do you all pay for the products you are giving them? Do you put it on the hosts order at their discount and then pay for the rest? How much does it usually cost you?

Just curious - I think I'm going to try it for July and August ;)

I am just using the host special as the incentive product. Then when you enter payment, you can put the amount you're paying & put it under 'consultant gift' as payment method. Then click on 'add payment' and put in the host's payment info. When you submit it, PP will ask if you want to save the consultant gift as an expense, put yes-for tax purposes!

I haven't had any luck for June with it...
I will try again though. I wonder how it works in the winter months, the other "slow" times..

Just a thought but I am borrowing the dollar day idea and turning it into a dollar month idea - I will be gone a bunch in July so I only want a couple shows and I don't want to penalize the guests by not being available, so I am saying that shows in July get the product they choose from the list for the month number $7 - in August it's $8.

I have a show Thursday night and I am going to try it out... I'll let you know:confused:

That is an great idea, pamperedtiffani! I think I'll have to try that cause that is easier then trying to figure out what to do the later part of the month. Let me know how it goes for you.

Tryin it in July!I got it out there to my e-mail customers and am going to print up more so I can hand some out so...

Here goes nothing!

I love new ways of doing things. Keeps me from getting bored!

I also am trying for July. I e-mailed, and I am going to contact all my SS bowl customers and see about getting August booked up. Wish me luck!!

Related to Dollar Days Incentive Results??

1. What is the Dollar Days Incentive Results program?

The Dollar Days Incentive Results program is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn rewards and discounts based on their purchases during a specific time period.

2. How do I participate in the Dollar Days Incentive Results?

To participate in the Dollar Days Incentive Results, simply make a purchase during the designated time period. Your purchases will automatically be tracked and you will earn rewards based on the total dollar amount spent.

3. What are the rewards for the Dollar Days Incentive Results?

The rewards for the Dollar Days Incentive Results can vary, but typically include discounts on future purchases, free products, or special offers. The specific rewards will be outlined in the promotion details.

4. When will I receive my rewards from the Dollar Days Incentive Results?

Your rewards will be automatically applied to your account within 2 weeks after the promotion ends. You will receive an email notification when your rewards are available to use.

5. Can I combine the Dollar Days Incentive Results with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Dollar Days Incentive Results cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn rewards from other promotions and use them separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jrny2001
Replies