• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

D'oh! Went to Go Print My Receipts for My 3X Points Shows....

In summary, To access your receipts for your 3X points shows, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on "My Orders." A 3X points show is a party or event where the host earns triple points towards free products. You can still earn points for your 3X shows even if you forget to print your receipts. To redeem your points from your 3X shows, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on "My Rewards." There are a few exclusions for earning points on 3X shows, including tax, shipping and handling charges, and purchases made with a consultant discount or at a consultant discount party.
chefkathy
...and I have TWO sheets of receipt paper left! Uh oh!I knew I was low and had been meaning to place a supply order but just hadn't gotten around to it.Guess I'll be printing "unofficial" ones today and replacing them when my supply order comes in!

You're good Deb! I never use the supply order ones... I always just print the back of the oof fro consultant's corner. No issues so far... knock on wood!!!!

finley1991 said:
You're good Deb! I never use the supply order ones... I always just print the back of the oof fro consultant's corner. No issues so far... knock on wood!!!!

That's what I'm doing right now. I find that when you do online adjustments, it never asks for the receipt anyway.

Me too! The only time I need one is for exchanges. And that is few and far between and even then, I've never had a problem with it.

Related to D'oh! Went to Go Print My Receipts for My 3X Points Shows....

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "D'oh! Went to Go Print My Receipts for My 3X Points Shows...."

1. How do I access my receipts for my 3X points shows?

To access your receipts for your 3X points shows, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on "My Orders." From there, you can view and print your receipts.

2. What qualifies as a 3X points show?

A 3X points show is a party or event where the host earns triple points towards free products. This can include in-home parties, virtual parties, catalog parties, and fundraisers.

3. Can I still earn points if I forget to print my receipts?

Yes, you can still earn points for your 3X shows even if you forget to print your receipts. Our system automatically tracks your party points based on the total sales from your qualifying shows.

4. How do I redeem my points from my 3X shows?

To redeem your points from your 3X shows, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on "My Rewards." From there, you can view your available points and choose which products you would like to redeem them for.

5. Are there any exclusions for earning points on 3X shows?

Yes, there are a few exclusions for earning points on 3X shows. These include tax, shipping and handling charges, and purchases made with a consultant discount or at a consultant discount party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • PCwithStay-C
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies