• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Need 2 Roomates for Wave 1?

T
tashayoung
My recruiter and I have started really thinging about going to Conference and we need to find someone who has room for 2.

What dates are you thinking of flying in and out. My group has space for two available, but would prefer to have roommates that come and go from chicago on the same days. We have three people coming the 9th and leaving on the 12th that are splitting a 2-bed room 4 ways, and we have another room with folks coming the 9th and leaving the 13th. Let me know when y'all are thinking of coming and going, and I'll check with our coordinator to see if those rooms are still open.

We'd probably arrive on the 9th and leave the 12th.

I just spoke with my coordinator and we had two girls finally decide to go, filling up our rooms. Sorry, hope you find some roommates!!

Tasha,

I think I can put you in touch with someone who has room for Monday and Tuesday evening (10 & 11). They live close so they probably don't have a room booked for Sunday night.

I'm calling her right now. . .no answer so I'll leave a message.

Jeanine

Be sure to private message me or I won't know when you respond to this. Thanks.

Last edited:

Related to Does Anyone Need 2 Roomates for Wave 1?

1. What is the purpose of finding roommates for Wave 1 Conference?

The purpose of finding roommates for Wave 1 Conference is to save on accommodation costs and to have a companion during the event.

2. How can I find someone who has room for 2 during the conference?

You can reach out to other attendees through social media groups or forums related to the conference. You can also ask your recruiter if they know anyone who is also looking for roommates.

3. Can I room with someone I don't know for the conference?

Yes, it is common for attendees to room with strangers during conferences. It is a great opportunity to meet new people and make connections.

4. How should we split the room expenses with our roommates?

It is recommended to discuss and agree on the split of room expenses with your roommates before the conference. You can either split the cost evenly or based on the number of people sharing the room.

5. Are there any safety precautions to consider when looking for roommates for the conference?

It is important to take necessary safety precautions when finding roommates for the conference. Make sure to do a background check, communicate with them beforehand, and set boundaries and expectations for the living arrangement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrsbettyboop0000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
EpTxGuy
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies