• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know What a Tnt Meeting Is? :Confused:

In summary, a TNT Meeting, also known as a "Tools, Tips, and Techniques" Meeting, is a regular gathering of Pampered Chef consultants to learn about new products, share business tips, and practice cooking techniques. Any Pampered Chef consultant can attend these meetings, which are typically organized and hosted by experienced consultants. There is no cost to attend, as it is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef. The frequency of TNT Meetings can vary, but they are typically held once a month or every other month. At a TNT Meeting, you can expect to learn about new products, receive business tips and training, and practice cooking techniques, as well as connect with other consultants and build a support system within the Pampered Chef community.
SusanBP0129
Does anyone know what a TNT Meeting is? :confused:

No idea - I tried to google it but didn't get anywhere productive. :(

It's a training meeting - Laura Bush, a Director in Texas calls her meetings TNT meetings.

We had TNT trainings....Tuesday Night Training...

THANKS!!! Didn't want to sound like a moron!! :)

Don't worry about it...I had to ask my director about 6 times when I first started what TNT ment...it just never seemed to stick with me!

Related to Does Anyone Know What a Tnt Meeting Is? :Confused:

What is a TNT Meeting?

A TNT Meeting, also known as a "Tools, Tips, and Techniques" Meeting, is a regular gathering of Pampered Chef consultants to learn about new products, share business tips, and practice cooking techniques.

Who can attend a TNT Meeting?

Any Pampered Chef consultant can attend a TNT Meeting. These meetings are typically organized and hosted by experienced consultants, but all consultants are welcome to participate and learn.

Do I have to pay to attend a TNT Meeting?

No, there is no cost to attend a TNT Meeting. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow and improve their businesses.

How often are TNT Meetings held?

The frequency of TNT Meetings can vary, but they are typically held once a month or every other month. Some consultants may hold them more frequently if desired.

What should I expect at a TNT Meeting?

At a TNT Meeting, you can expect to learn about new products, receive business tips and training, and practice cooking techniques. It is also a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and build a support system within the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • dollfangs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy