• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going to St. Louis Next Weekend? Let's Meet Up!

In summary, The "Going to St. Louis Next Weekend? Let's Meet Up!" event will take place on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of next weekend at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark. There is a registration fee of $50 per person and an additional fee of $25 for each guest. The event will include workshops, cooking demonstrations, and networking opportunities with other Pampered Chef consultants, as well as the chance to explore St. Louis. A detailed schedule will be sent to attendees once it is confirmed.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Who's going to St. Louis next weekend? I'd love to meet anyone that is!

I will be there! I have been selling since August and I can't wait for my first Spring Launch!

I will be there!

do ya'll want to meet in person?

I can't wait! If it's anything like conference in Chicago-- it will be a blast! Taking along a recruit who is a little bummed cause her business has been slow. Thinking this will be just what she needs to see the potential and what a great opportunity PC is!

I will be there with 2 team members!!!! yeah.....Can't wait!

I'll be there......I'm from Cedar Hill.....I can't wait to hear all the announcements! I hope this week goes by really fast.

Related to Going to St. Louis Next Weekend? Let's Meet Up!

What are the dates and times for the "Going to St. Louis Next Weekend? Let's Meet Up!" event?

The event will take place on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of next weekend. The exact times are still being finalized, but we will send out a detailed schedule to all attendees once it is confirmed.

Where will the "Going to St. Louis Next Weekend? Let's Meet Up!" event be held?

The event will be held at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, located at 1 S Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102. It is conveniently located near many popular attractions and restaurants in the downtown area.

Is there a cost to attend the "Going to St. Louis Next Weekend? Let's Meet Up!" event?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $50 per person to attend the event. This fee covers the cost of the venue, materials, and any other expenses associated with the event. You can pay this fee online when you register for the event.

Can I bring a guest to the "Going to St. Louis Next Weekend? Let's Meet Up!" event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest with you to the event. However, please make sure to indicate that you will be bringing a guest when you register so we can plan accordingly. There will be an additional fee of $25 for each guest attending the event.

What can I expect to experience at the "Going to St. Louis Next Weekend? Let's Meet Up!" event?

The event will be a fun and informative weekend filled with workshops, cooking demonstrations, and networking opportunities with other Pampered Chef consultants. You will also have the chance to explore St. Louis and all it has to offer. We can't wait to see you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lissahope26
  • soonerchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
soonerchef
Replies
Views
pattikake