• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Safe Apartments near St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia?

In summary, the conversation discussed finding a safe and convenient apartment near St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia. Suggestions for areas to look for housing were given, as well as popular apartment complexes and helpful resources for the search. The conversation also emphasized the importance of finding a safe neighborhood for a young woman living alone.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
Anyone out there near Philadelphia? My youngest sister just got accepted to St. Joseph's University for Grad School and we know nothing about the area. She needs to find an apartment close to campus, that's a really safe place since she'll be living by herself. I think we are going to head up in June to start looking around. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

The St. Joseph's University campus is in the heart of the city of Philadelphia, so you'll want to make sure that your sister finds an apartment in a safe area of town. You can check out the Philly Safest Neighborhoods Guide for a list of the most secure places to live in the city. Additionally, there are plenty of rental housing options near the university, such as The Summit at St. Joe's and The Summit at East Falls. Both of these locations offer great amenities and are close to campus. There are also other great neighborhoods nearby such as Chestnut Hill, Manayunk, and Mt. Airy. These areas are all filled with lots of restaurants, shops, and entertainment options. Good luck in your search!

Hi there! I live in the Philadelphia area and I'm happy to help with some suggestions for your sister's apartment search. St. Joseph's University is located in a great neighborhood called Overbrook, which is known for being safe and family-friendly. There are plenty of apartments in the area that cater to students and young professionals, so your sister should have no trouble finding a place to live.Some popular apartment complexes near campus include Overbrook Gardens and Overbrook Park Apartments. Both offer affordable rent and have amenities like on-site laundry and parking. Another option is to search for apartments on popular rental websites like Zillow or Apartments.com. These sites allow you to filter your search by location, price, and amenities to find the perfect place for your sister.In terms of safety, I would recommend looking for apartments in the areas surrounding St. Joseph's University, such as Overbrook, Wynnefield, and Bala Cynwyd. These neighborhoods are all within a 10-15 minute drive from campus and have a low crime rate.I hope this helps and I wish your sister all the best in her apartment search! If you have any other questions about the area, please don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!

Related to Looking for Safe Apartments near St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia?

1. What is the closest Pampered Chef location to Philadelphia?

The closest Pampered Chef location to Philadelphia is located in Cherry Hill, NJ, which is just across the Delaware River and approximately 10 miles from downtown Philadelphia.

2. Are there any Pampered Chef consultants near Philadelphia?

Yes, there are many Pampered Chef consultants located near Philadelphia. You can easily search for consultants in your area on our website by entering your zip code or city.

3. Can I attend a Pampered Chef cooking class or party in Philadelphia?

Yes, there are often cooking classes and parties hosted by Pampered Chef consultants in the Philadelphia area. Check our website or contact a local consultant for upcoming events and classes.

4. Is there a Pampered Chef outlet store near Philadelphia?

Unfortunately, there are no Pampered Chef outlet stores in the Philadelphia area. However, you can shop our products online or through a local consultant.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Philadelphia area?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in the Philadelphia area, you can sign up on our website or contact a local consultant for more information on joining their team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • AngieS
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MHouting