• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rocky Mount, VA Consultant Meetings

In summary, the speaker is a consultant in Rocky Mount, VA and is seeking meetings in the area to attend. They are hesitant to ask their director for help in attending meetings due to fear of hurting their feelings. However, they have not attended a meeting since National Conference and feel like they are missing out on important information. The speaker also does not have their own car to attend meetings that are over an hour away. One suggestion is to do online meetings, which the director has already suggested to other team members who live far away. The speaker will ask their director about this option and also mentions that they always ask for notes from meetings. However, they were told that notes and handouts cannot be sent for every meeting and attending meetings is important
ChefAndiHV
Gold Member
I am a Consultant in Rocky Mount, VA. I am looking to see if anyone has meetings in this area that I could attend.

Re: HelpHas your director called HO to get hospitality for you?

Re: HelpNo, I have been afraid to hurt her feelings. She has been so nice to me since I started almost a year ago, but I have not been to a meeting since National Conference and I feel like I am misssing so much. I am not sure how to approach the subject.

Re: Help
ChefAndiHV said:
No, I have been afraid to hurt her feelings. She has been so nice to me since I started almost a year ago, but I have not been to a meeting since National Conference and I feel like I am misssing so much. I am not sure how to approach the subject.

Why don't you go to her meetings?

Re: HelpBecause it is over an hour to her meetings and I do not have my own car right now.

Re: HelpSee if you can do an online meeting with her. That is what my director suggested. There are about 5 of us who do not live close to her and she suggested an online meeting. I think it was a great idea and I think it will work. My director always sends out notes from the meeting also. :) I hope this helps.

Re: HelpI will ask her about the online option, Thank you. I always ask for notes from the meeting and I was toild they can not send me notes and handouts from every meeting. That is why you are suppose to attend the meetings, which is why I decided to try this route so I could still get the important information I need.
Thanks again for the tip.

Re: Help
ChefAndiHV said:
Because it is over an hour to her meetings and I do not have my own car right now.

Then I would just talk to her. It's important for you to attend meetings if you can and if you are willing then she should be able to help you out!

1. What is the purpose of Rocky Mount, VA Consultant Meetings?

The purpose of Rocky Mount, VA Consultant Meetings is to provide a platform for consultants in the area to come together and learn about new products, sales techniques, and business strategies. It also serves as a networking opportunity for consultants to connect and support each other in their Pampered Chef businesses.

2. How often are these meetings held?

Rocky Mount, VA Consultant Meetings are typically held once a month. However, there may be additional special meetings or events throughout the year.

3. Are these meetings open to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, these meetings are open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or experience. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from more experienced ones, and for all consultants to stay updated on the latest products and business strategies.

4. Can I bring a guest to the Rocky Mount, VA Consultant Meetings?

Yes, guests are welcome to attend these meetings. It is a great opportunity for them to learn more about Pampered Chef and potentially join as a consultant themselves.

5. Do I need to RSVP for these meetings?

While an RSVP is not required, it is highly encouraged. This helps us ensure that we have enough space and materials for all attendees. You can RSVP by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or the event organizer listed in the meeting invitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • merego
  • General Chat
Replies