• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Flyer That I Can Use to Entise People to Book More

In summary, there are multiple ways to encourage people to book more parties with Pampered Chef. Flyers are available that highlight the benefits of hosting a party and can be customized with your own contact information. Social media can also be used to promote parties, with pre-made graphics and the option to create your own posts. Incentives are offered for both hosts and guests, such as free products and discounts. To make parties more appealing, special incentives or deals can be offered and the benefits of hosting can be highlighted. While you can create your own flyers, pre-made options are available and can be customized to fit your needs.
tucker
Does anyone have a flyer that I can use to entise people to book more shows for my August. I would really really appreciate if someone could send me one!!! Thanks
Jen

what is your email?

I'd like one too! As a new consultant, I need all the help I can get. Especially for August. [email protected] Thanks!!!!

Flyers won't get you bookings. Phone calls will. Pick up the phone and ask people!

I don't have a flyer, but these are my selling points:
* Get the products before the prices go up
* Get the products before they're discontinued
* Get an awesome host-only special in August
* You will definitely get bookings (and the specials) for Sept and Oct with those INCREDIBLE specials
* Get to see the fall products before anyone else
* Get a 10% discount to use on those new fall products
* Ice Cream Social parties available only in August!
* Did I mention FOOD, FUN, and FREE PRODUCTS?!

call your friends, family, past customers, anyone who bought the SS Bowls, anyone who loves an awesome deal, etc etc etc

I am just getting started so would love to have any flyers you feel like sharing as well!!!
Kathy Edwards
[email protected]

Related to Does Anyone Have a Flyer That I Can Use to Entise People to Book More

1. How can I encourage people to book more parties with Pampered Chef?

We have a variety of flyers available for you to use to entice people to book more parties with Pampered Chef. These flyers highlight the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and exclusive discounts. You can also customize these flyers with your own contact information to make it easier for people to reach out and book a party with you.

2. Can I use social media to promote Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, social media is a great way to promote Pampered Chef parties and reach a larger audience. We have pre-made graphics and images that you can use on your social media pages to advertise your parties. You can also create your own posts highlighting the benefits of hosting a party and share them on your personal or business pages.

3. Are there any incentives for guests to book parties at my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, we offer incentives for both the host and the guests at your Pampered Chef party. The host can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from their party. Guests can also earn rewards for booking their own parties, such as free products or discounts on their purchases. This is a great way to encourage people to book more parties with you.

4. How can I make my Pampered Chef parties more appealing to potential hosts?

In addition to using our pre-made flyers and social media graphics, you can also offer special incentives or deals for potential hosts. This could include a free product or discount for booking a party, or hosting a themed party with a specific product line. You can also highlight the benefits of hosting a party, such as trying new recipes and earning free products.

5. Can I create my own flyers to promote Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, you are welcome to create your own flyers to promote Pampered Chef parties. However, we do have pre-made flyers available for you to use that have been professionally designed and tested. These flyers are proven to be effective in enticing people to book more parties, but you are welcome to customize them to fit your personal style and business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
micocina
  • jmyrscgh
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jmyrscgh
  • mechelle