• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Chicken Your Way Outline?

In summary, the "Chicken Your Way" outline is a versatile recipe and cooking method from Pampered Chef that allows for customization of chicken dishes to suit individual tastes and dietary restrictions. The main ingredients needed for this outline are boneless chicken breasts, vegetables, and seasonings or sauces. No specific cooking tools are required, but using a Pampered Chef grill or grill pan can enhance the flavor. The outline can be easily adapted for different dietary restrictions, and pairs well with a variety of side dishes or can be used in wraps, sandwiches, or on top of salads.
sunnygirl in nd
I'm doing a show on Tuesday but am not sure what else I should do with the chicken. What has been most successful for you?

I don't have an outline but I did the mango salsa with my chicken. It's a great quick recipe to do while the chicken is cooking. You could also maybe try the microwave rocky road brownie.

These have always been my most successful shows. I don't do anything else with them, just the chicken with 3 flavors of rub.

If the host wants to have other stuff prepared in advance to serve with it, that's fine.

Not sure what you mean about an outline? Here is my stab at it

1) People start trickling in, and everybody gets introduced. At the show start time, or maybe 5 minutes after, I start preparing the chicken. Don't wait for late-comers too long, in other words.
The beauty of this show format is how quick it is. If you drag out starting, you will miss out on other bookings from hosts who say they love how quick it was. If people come in late, just say hi and keep going.

2) While everyone is having a taste, explain the host & guest specials, the date the host is closing the show, and the 30-day return policy so they use their items right away. Now is a good time for the booking slide, if you have it.

3) Take individual orders and do full-service checkout

4) Pack up and go home

What is the "Chicken Your Way" outline?

The "Chicken Your Way" outline is a recipe and cooking method from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily customize chicken dishes to your preferred taste and dietary restrictions.

What are the main ingredients needed for the "Chicken Your Way" outline?

The main ingredients for the "Chicken Your Way" outline are boneless chicken breasts, vegetables of your choice, and seasonings or sauces to add flavor.

Are there any specific cooking tools or equipment required for the "Chicken Your Way" outline?

No, the "Chicken Your Way" outline can be made using basic kitchen tools such as a stovetop, oven, and cooking utensils. However, using a Pampered Chef grill or grill pan can enhance the flavor and cooking experience.

Can the "Chicken Your Way" outline be adapted for different dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Chicken Your Way" outline can easily be adapted for different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or keto. Simply choose ingredients and seasonings that align with your specific dietary needs.

Are there any recommended side dishes or accompaniments for the "Chicken Your Way" outline?

The "Chicken Your Way" outline pairs well with a variety of side dishes such as rice, quinoa, roasted vegetables, or a fresh salad. You can also use the cooked chicken in wraps, sandwiches, or on top of a bed of greens for a complete meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • Stephanie78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda Rutko