• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Demo Shows: Outline, Activities & Benefits

I typically do an hour before the party starts and allow time for guests to come and chat and take pictures.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
For those of you who do not do demos at your shows (I'm guessing you make the recipe at home and bring it?), what is the general outline of your show? What do you do with the guests, if not a demo? What are the benefits of a non-demo show? I'm thinking about changing mine up a bit.

I show up an hour early and make the recipe at the host's house and then have time to clean up before the party starts. I just talk about the products and pass them around the room. I have the guest introduce themselves and share their favorite product.

wadesgirl said:
I show up an hour early and make the recipe at the host's house and then have time to clean up before the party starts. I just talk about the products and pass them around the room. I have the guest introduce themselves and share their favorite product.

I do about the same. I call them "Express Shows" for those people who have been to a million PC shows and come for the food and socialization, and to buy, of course. I make a joke about that. As they are eating, I tell about the recipes and all the tools used, play a game, etc. My show average is over $600 and some people really like these. One host, however, wanted this, but then had people come early to watch the demo (which kind of defeated the purpose if I had to explain everything as I went along, and then again during the show--LOL).

gailz2 said:
I do about the same. I call them "Express Shows" for those people who have been to a million PC shows and come for the food and socialization, and to buy, of course. I make a joke about that. As they are eating, I tell about the recipes and all the tools used, play a game, etc. My show average is over $600 and some people really like these. One host, however, wanted this, but then had people come early to watch the demo (which kind of defeated the purpose if I had to explain everything as I went along, and then again during the show--LOL).

Thats sounds neat. I need to make my shows more simple.
So, you just go over the products used in the recipe? Do you walk through the catalogue or not?

Thanks for sharing the link, Noora. Just for the record, I don't consider the Walk through the Catalog Show a non-demo show. I spend a lot of time interacting with the group while discussing the products. I simply don't make a recipe during the show. I do offer a non-demo show. It's an open house where I'm simply available to answer the guests' questions.

1. What is a non-demo show?

A non-demo show is a type of Pampered Chef party where the consultant does not do a live cooking demonstration. Instead, the consultant focuses on showcasing and explaining the products through interactive activities.

2. What is included in the outline for a non-demo show?

The outline for a non-demo show typically includes a welcome and introduction, a brief overview of Pampered Chef, a presentation of featured products, interactive activities, and a closing for orders and bookings.

3. What types of activities are typically done at a non-demo show?

Activities at a non-demo show can include product taste testing, hands-on product demonstrations, games, and challenges. These activities are designed to engage guests and help them understand the benefits of the products.

4. What are the benefits of hosting or attending a non-demo show?

Hosting or attending a non-demo show allows guests to see and try out Pampered Chef products in person, ask questions, and learn about new recipes and cooking techniques. It also provides the opportunity to earn free and discounted products through host rewards and guest specials.

5. Can I still place orders at a non-demo show?

Yes, orders can still be placed at a non-demo show. The consultant will provide order forms for guests to make their purchases, and orders will be delivered to the host's home after the show. This allows guests to take advantage of any specials or discounts offered at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GinaG623
Replies