• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Still Get Commission if You List Yourself as a Host?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn commission by listing yourself as a host for a party. You will earn commission on the total sales from the party, and your commission rate will depend on your consultant status and sales volume. You can also earn free and discounted products as a self-hosted party host, and your commission will not be affected by listing yourself as a host. To list yourself as a host for a self-hosted party, simply create a party link on your consultant website and share it with your friends and family.
SilverCeladon
Just a question I forgot to ask today. Thanks!

On your guest sales but not the host order if you are the host.

Anything that you purchase using the % off isn't commissionable.

if you are having one of your kick off shows at your house list your husband or mother as the host but have it shipped in C/O to you. You will still get commision and you get the host rewards as well !!

Great idea! Thanks so much!!!

Just a reminder...here we go again with "If you name isn't on the receipt, do you want to run the risk of claiming it as an expense on your taxes..."

Related to Do You Still Get Commission if You List Yourself as a Host?

1. Do I earn commission if I list myself as a host?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible to earn commission on your own orders when you list yourself as a host for a party. This is a great way to earn some extra income while hosting a fun and interactive cooking party with your friends and family.

2. How does commission work for self-hosted parties?

When you list yourself as a host for a party, you will earn commission on the total sales from that party, just like any other host. The commission rate will depend on your current consultant status and sales volume. You can find more information about commission rates on our consultant website.

3. Can I earn free products as a self-hosted party host?

Yes, as a self-hosted party host, you are still eligible to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also use your host rewards to purchase any products at a discounted price.

4. Will my commission be affected if I list myself as a host for a self-hosted party?

No, your commission will not be affected if you list yourself as a host for a self-hosted party. You will still earn commission on the party sales, and your consultant status and sales volume will determine your commission rate.

5. How do I list myself as a host for a self-hosted party?

To list yourself as a host for a self-hosted party, you can simply create a party link on your consultant website and share it with your friends and family. They can then place orders through the link, and you will automatically be listed as the host for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHouting
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom