• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Commission: Exploring the Percentage for Consultants

In summary, a fundraiser with Pampered Chef allows organizations to raise money by selling their kitchen and cooking products. To get started, contact a consultant or visit their website to find one in your area. Any type of organization can participate, and there is no minimum or maximum number of products that can be sold. Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef not only raises funds, but also provides quality products and support from consultants.
pcladyofms
Ok.. I know that you are thinking this should be in the Fundraising thread but this is a consultant question. I have never done one before and I was wondering what percentage do we get as commission or do we get any at all? I mean I am not a greedy person I am just wondering!

15% on fundraisers. Go to our webpage and click on Manage you business- policies Go to page 7. It has all the details there for you.

Thank you so much!!

After you do $15,000 in Career Sales, you get 17%. ;)

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to answer your question. The commission percentage varies depending on the type of event or party you are hosting. For example, for a traditional party, consultants typically earn 20-25% commission on the total sales. However, for fundraisers, the commission can range from 10-25%, with the option to donate a portion of your commission to the organization. I hope this helps and feel free to reach out if you have any other questions! Happy cooking!

What is a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

A fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a way for organizations to raise money by selling our high-quality kitchen and cooking products. By hosting a fundraiser, your organization can earn a percentage of the sales as profit.

How do I get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started, contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will guide you through the steps of setting up a fundraiser and provide you with everything you need to make it a success.

What types of organizations can participate in a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Any type of organization can participate in a Pampered Chef fundraiser, including schools, sports teams, churches, and non-profit organizations. It is a great way to raise funds for a specific cause or event.

Is there a minimum or maximum number of products that can be sold during a fundraiser?

There is no minimum or maximum number of products that can be sold during a fundraiser. Our consultants will work with you to determine the best plan for your organization and set realistic goals to achieve success.

What are the benefits of hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef not only helps your organization raise money, but it also provides you with high-quality products that your supporters will love. Additionally, our consultants will provide support and guidance throughout the process to ensure a successful fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • lmradlein