• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Choose One Main Thing to Focus on During Your Shows?

In summary, it's important to remember that while it's great to cover all aspects of our products and services, it's also important to be mindful of your guests' time and attention. Having a handout or booklet with information can be helpful, and don't focus too much on the size of orders but rather on providing a great experience for your guests. Keep building relationships and sharing your passion, and the sales will follow.
babywings76
Gold Member
I feel like there is just so much information oozing out of me that maybe it's overwhelming. Info on the specific products, the recipe that I'm doing, time-saving tips, recipe ideas for other products, DCB education (saving time & money making dinner) Ditto that for the 12 in skillet. Christmas shopping ideas, entertaining ideas (when talking about SA). Is all this good to cover or is it too much? I like to go through all that we have to offer, but people still only buy a little. The guests ask me lots of questions about lots of items, seem really interested in many things, then end up with a small order. They don't have a wishlist, they don't want to book. :confused: Is this normal to have most people spend just a little, and then only have a couple big spenders per show--if that?

I will talk about the four main groups (cookware, stoneware, forged cutlery and SA), sounds like you do much of the same. But I just give basic tips for the entire collection and don't spend much time on each one. I will also talk about other products if we have time, I do normally talk about my three best sellers for this season.

I completely understand your struggle with feeling like you have so much information to share and not knowing if it's overwhelming for your guests. It's important to remember that everyone has different levels of interest and attention spans, so while some people may be interested in all the details and tips, others may only be interested in a few specific things. It's great that you want to cover all aspects of our products and services, but it's also important to be mindful of your guests' time and attention.One suggestion could be to have a handout or booklet with all the information you want to cover, so that guests can refer to it later if they have questions or want to learn more. This way, you can still mention all the important points during your presentation, but guests won't feel overwhelmed trying to remember everything.In terms of sales, it's normal for some guests to only make small orders while others may make larger ones. It's important not to focus too much on the size of the orders, but rather on providing a great experience for your guests and sharing your passion for our products. Some guests may also need more time to think about booking or creating a wishlist, so don't be discouraged if they don't do it right away. Keep building relationships with your guests and they may come back to you in the future for bigger orders or bookings.Overall, just remember to be yourself, have fun, and share the information in a way that feels natural and not overwhelming. Your enthusiasm and knowledge will shine through, and that's what will ultimately make a lasting impression on your guests.

1. What is the benefit of focusing on one main thing during a Pampered Chef show?

Focusing on one main thing during a show allows for a more streamlined and organized presentation. It also allows guests to fully understand and appreciate the product or technique being showcased.

2. Can I still mention and briefly demonstrate other products during the show?

Yes, you can mention and briefly demonstrate other products during the show, but be sure to tie them back to the main focus and keep the demonstration short and concise.

3. How do I choose the main thing to focus on for my show?

Choose a main thing that you are passionate about and that you believe will resonate with your audience. You can also consult with your team or manager for suggestions based on current trends and popular products.

4. Will focusing on one main thing limit my sales potential?

No, focusing on one main thing does not limit your sales potential. In fact, it can often lead to increased sales as guests are more likely to purchase the product or technique that they have seen in-depth and are fully convinced of its benefits.

5. How do I keep guests engaged if I am only focusing on one main thing?

There are many ways to keep guests engaged during a show, even when focusing on one main thing. You can involve them in interactive activities, such as a hands-on cooking demonstration or a game related to the main focus. You can also encourage questions and discussions throughout the presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedbyKaren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • Suzy Englert