• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You All Actually Order Any of the Flyers From Ho or Do You Just

In summary, the conversation discusses whether or not to order flyers from HO or print them off copies from CC. Some people prefer to order the recruiting and bridal flyers from HO because they are cheaper and look more professional. Others print their own outside order forms and host/guest specials. It is also mentioned that some directors may have extra flyers to borrow or purchase. The overall consensus is that it is cheaper and better quality to order the flyers from HO.
hoosierchef
Do you all actually order any of the flyers from HO or do you just print off copies from CC? I'm debating....... I want to get a supply order in even though I've not gotten my kit yet so I can make sure I'm ready to go for my show! I need to get some gifts, etc.....

Seems like doing away with the buffer time was a very BAD idea!! :mad:

hoosierchef said:
Do you all actually order any of the flyers from HO or do you just print off copies from CC? I'm debating....... I want to get a supply order in even though I've not gotten my kit yet so I can make sure I'm ready to go for my show! I need to get some gifts, etc.....

Seems like doing away with the buffer time was a very BAD idea!! :mad:

Bumping.....

I print off the flyers you can't buy, like outside order forms and host/guest specials, but I buy the recruiting flyers and bridal stuff. It is cheaper to buy them than buy the ink cartidges for my printer, so that has something to do with it, plus I think that the recruiting and bridal stuff looks much more professional when printed by HO...

I do the same as Gill; the recruiting ones are pretty cheap! I print my own oof's, and host/guest specials though.

gilliandanielle said:
I print off the flyers you can't buy, like outside order forms and host/guest specials, but I buy the recruiting flyers and bridal stuff. It is cheaper to buy them than buy the ink cartidges for my printer, so that has something to do with it, plus I think that the recruiting and bridal stuff looks much more professional when printed by HO...
Yep. Can't beat the quality or the price.

Me, too. In order to get as close as possible to the quality of the ones from HO, I'd have to print on the highest quality and purchase more expensive paper. In the end I'd lose lots of $.

Does your director have some you can borrow or purchase to make sure you have them in time for your show?

I'll be fine. I should be getting my stuff tomorrow. Just wanted an idea of what to do and what works best for everyone.

Related to Do You All Actually Order Any of the Flyers From Ho or Do You Just

1. Do you all actually order any of the flyers from Ho?

Yes, we do order flyers from Ho. We work closely with our marketing team to determine which flyers will be most effective in promoting our products and events.

2. How often do you order flyers from Ho?

We order flyers from Ho on a regular basis, depending on our current marketing and promotional needs. This can vary from month to month.

3. Can I request a specific flyer from Ho?

While we cannot guarantee that we will order a specific flyer from Ho, we are always open to suggestions and feedback from our customers. If there is a particular flyer that you would like to see, please let us know and we will take it into consideration.

4. Are the flyers from Ho only for certain products?

No, the flyers from Ho cover a variety of products and events offered by Pampered Chef. They may include new product launches, special promotions, or upcoming cooking classes.

5. How can I receive the flyers from Ho?

The flyers from Ho are often included in our customers' orders or can be found at our live cooking events. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive digital versions of the flyers directly in your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
jkendall
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie